Saturday, November 22, 2003
3 more days to Anniversary.... 25th October 2003, a day i will never forget..... The exact words that i told WeiNi that night still ring loud and clear in my ears...... I can still remember in full detail of what and how it happened.......
It was a night at NYJC.... We were partying.... dancing the night away..... celebrating Halloween..... not to mention Adam's pretty French Maid Outfit... It was about 10pm when i started seeing WeiNi home on a dark and cold red night.... It was about to rain and poor WeiNi had her umbrella locked up in the councillor room..... Earlier, i had already told Adam bout' my plans..... I was v.nervous! My heart skipped 3 times faster, as if it was in my mouth! I was pacing nervously and anxiously up and down in the G-rooms earlier..... much to Adam's irritation though.... "Juz relax lar" was all Adam could say..... Soon, WeiNi and I were walking out of the school's front gate... Met Mr.Lee and we said good-byes to him..... We were as normal, talking and laughing happily like 2 silly schoolkids on a narrow track next to a big drain..... Guess she didn't anticipate a wee bit bout' what's gonna happen later...... It's my fault that i dropped such a big bomb on her suddenly......
As we were nearing her void deck that leads to the staircase that she always take to go home, i was v.v.v nervous! i could still remember the final steps that led to the spot that i confessed my feelings to her..... "Juz a few more steps" i told myself..... Finally, we reached the "destination" and that's how it went..........
Kenneth: WeiNi, i got something very important to tell you lehz. Also got something for you......
WeiNi: Huh? What?
Kenneth: Remember how the other guys in our class always tease us that i liked you? Remember?
WeiNi: Yah, why?
Kenneth: I kept denying right? Actually i didn't lie that i say i never like you.... The truth is that i didn't like you, I love you, WeiNi.....
WeiNi ( shocked look ): Huh? Kenneth, you are scaring me.... I....
Kenneth: I'm sorry that i dropped such a big surprise on you now but i promised myself that i gotta tell you tonight or else i will never forgive myself.... Some sort of a deadline you know.... Actually i planned to tell you a long time ago... My first deadline was on my birthday itself.......
WeiNi: ...........
Kenneth: Actually i didn't really know my true feelings.... I decided to give myself time..... It all started when you went for pre-u-seminar... I felt that something was lost, something was out of place when you weren't around for those few days.... After much ponder, i finally realised that the thing that was missing was you..... I even told Adam about it and he said that i was crazy.....
WeiNi: ............
Kenneth: To tell you the truth, i actually know Daniel.... You know, the AJC guy you liked.... I played badminton with him and he was ex-Zhonghua badminton school team player right?
WeiNi: Huh? No lar, that's another Daniel that i'm talking about......
Kenneth: Huh? Really? Oops... that means i got the wrong person, but never mind, it's just that i always feel upset when you talked about him you know..... Whenever i play badminton with him, i will always be distracted.....
WeiNi: Okie.....
Kenneth: What i want to say is that i really hope that you would give me a chance.... I really promise to cherish you in any way i can..... I know that you have never been in a relationship before, but i hope that you wouldn't be deterred away from a relationship with me because of Bryan and Kat's example.... I'm not Bryan lor... I'm totally different and i hope you understand this......
WeiNi ( nods her head ): ...........
Kenneth: It's getting late and we had a v.vigorous night dancing away just now.... Please give me a chance, okie.....? Go home and think about it.... I don't want to pressure you.... I will wait for you no matter what it takes...... Have a good rest and maybe who knows, you might find the answer in your dreams.......... Please keep this diary and read it..... You know the top secret section in my diary? Yah, everything itside is about you, about how i really feel about you..... All my words are true and sincere and i hope you will read everything.......
WeiNi: Okie......
Kenneth: Okie.... Gotta go.... Hope to hear your answer soon.... Maybe tomorrow if possible.... Take your time..... I will be carrying my handphone with me all day tomorrow, even when i am playing soccer..... Good Night.......
WeiNi ( still with shocked expression ) ( walks up the staircase carrying the present and diary ): ..........
That was i think the near-exact words that i told WeiNi..... I ran off quickly.... My heart beating as fast as ever..... In my heart, i was thinking.... "Gosh! Did i really manage to tell her everything?" I was a little proud of my bravery..... I quickly ran off to the bus-stop to wait for Adam and Michelle.... Michelle also came to know about it when Adam told her earlier..... Before they came, gosh... who did i meet on the overhead bridge? Bryan Chan! Of all people! haiz.... He was a little drunk.... Luckily he went away soon before Adam and Michelle came along..... When Adam met me, the first thing he said was "How was it?!" "What did you tell WeiNi", both of them asked in unison.... I then told them what i said to WeiNi and Adam was like "Oh my god......!" Guess my words were a little mushy then..... Michelle and Adam's buses came first.... They went off, leaving me alone at the bus-stop waiting for my bus 156.... And i could still remember it took a v.long time before it finally snailed to the bus-stop..... All the way home, only 1 thing was on my mind " WeiNi"...... She smsed me a while later, asking me not to carry my handphone with me when i play soccer tomorrow because she will not be able to come up with a reply so soon and she doesn't want me to damage my handphone..... How nice of her.............
The next day.... Sunday and i couldn't concentrate on soccer.... Had a bad field day..... Who cares anyway.... Nothing is more important to me than WeiNi...... Well, as expected, she didn't call..... Never mind..... I don't mind waiting for her forever anyway...... To Be Continued ..........................
过完整个夏天 忧伤并没有好一些
开车行驶在公路无际无边 有离开自己的感觉
唱不完一首歌 疲倦还剩下黑眼圈 感情的世界
伤害在所难免 黄昏再美终要黑夜依然记得
从你口中说出再现坚决如铁 昏暗中有种烈日
灼身的错觉黄昏的地平线 划出一句离别
爱情进入永夜依然记得从你眼中滑落的泪伤心欲绝
混乱中有种热泪烧伤的错觉黄昏的地平线
割断幸福喜悦 相爱已经幻灭
It was a night at NYJC.... We were partying.... dancing the night away..... celebrating Halloween..... not to mention Adam's pretty French Maid Outfit... It was about 10pm when i started seeing WeiNi home on a dark and cold red night.... It was about to rain and poor WeiNi had her umbrella locked up in the councillor room..... Earlier, i had already told Adam bout' my plans..... I was v.nervous! My heart skipped 3 times faster, as if it was in my mouth! I was pacing nervously and anxiously up and down in the G-rooms earlier..... much to Adam's irritation though.... "Juz relax lar" was all Adam could say..... Soon, WeiNi and I were walking out of the school's front gate... Met Mr.Lee and we said good-byes to him..... We were as normal, talking and laughing happily like 2 silly schoolkids on a narrow track next to a big drain..... Guess she didn't anticipate a wee bit bout' what's gonna happen later...... It's my fault that i dropped such a big bomb on her suddenly......
As we were nearing her void deck that leads to the staircase that she always take to go home, i was v.v.v nervous! i could still remember the final steps that led to the spot that i confessed my feelings to her..... "Juz a few more steps" i told myself..... Finally, we reached the "destination" and that's how it went..........
Kenneth: WeiNi, i got something very important to tell you lehz. Also got something for you......
WeiNi: Huh? What?
Kenneth: Remember how the other guys in our class always tease us that i liked you? Remember?
WeiNi: Yah, why?
Kenneth: I kept denying right? Actually i didn't lie that i say i never like you.... The truth is that i didn't like you, I love you, WeiNi.....
WeiNi ( shocked look ): Huh? Kenneth, you are scaring me.... I....
Kenneth: I'm sorry that i dropped such a big surprise on you now but i promised myself that i gotta tell you tonight or else i will never forgive myself.... Some sort of a deadline you know.... Actually i planned to tell you a long time ago... My first deadline was on my birthday itself.......
WeiNi: ...........
Kenneth: Actually i didn't really know my true feelings.... I decided to give myself time..... It all started when you went for pre-u-seminar... I felt that something was lost, something was out of place when you weren't around for those few days.... After much ponder, i finally realised that the thing that was missing was you..... I even told Adam about it and he said that i was crazy.....
WeiNi: ............
Kenneth: To tell you the truth, i actually know Daniel.... You know, the AJC guy you liked.... I played badminton with him and he was ex-Zhonghua badminton school team player right?
WeiNi: Huh? No lar, that's another Daniel that i'm talking about......
Kenneth: Huh? Really? Oops... that means i got the wrong person, but never mind, it's just that i always feel upset when you talked about him you know..... Whenever i play badminton with him, i will always be distracted.....
WeiNi: Okie.....
Kenneth: What i want to say is that i really hope that you would give me a chance.... I really promise to cherish you in any way i can..... I know that you have never been in a relationship before, but i hope that you wouldn't be deterred away from a relationship with me because of Bryan and Kat's example.... I'm not Bryan lor... I'm totally different and i hope you understand this......
WeiNi ( nods her head ): ...........
Kenneth: It's getting late and we had a v.vigorous night dancing away just now.... Please give me a chance, okie.....? Go home and think about it.... I don't want to pressure you.... I will wait for you no matter what it takes...... Have a good rest and maybe who knows, you might find the answer in your dreams.......... Please keep this diary and read it..... You know the top secret section in my diary? Yah, everything itside is about you, about how i really feel about you..... All my words are true and sincere and i hope you will read everything.......
WeiNi: Okie......
Kenneth: Okie.... Gotta go.... Hope to hear your answer soon.... Maybe tomorrow if possible.... Take your time..... I will be carrying my handphone with me all day tomorrow, even when i am playing soccer..... Good Night.......
WeiNi ( still with shocked expression ) ( walks up the staircase carrying the present and diary ): ..........
That was i think the near-exact words that i told WeiNi..... I ran off quickly.... My heart beating as fast as ever..... In my heart, i was thinking.... "Gosh! Did i really manage to tell her everything?" I was a little proud of my bravery..... I quickly ran off to the bus-stop to wait for Adam and Michelle.... Michelle also came to know about it when Adam told her earlier..... Before they came, gosh... who did i meet on the overhead bridge? Bryan Chan! Of all people! haiz.... He was a little drunk.... Luckily he went away soon before Adam and Michelle came along..... When Adam met me, the first thing he said was "How was it?!" "What did you tell WeiNi", both of them asked in unison.... I then told them what i said to WeiNi and Adam was like "Oh my god......!" Guess my words were a little mushy then..... Michelle and Adam's buses came first.... They went off, leaving me alone at the bus-stop waiting for my bus 156.... And i could still remember it took a v.long time before it finally snailed to the bus-stop..... All the way home, only 1 thing was on my mind " WeiNi"...... She smsed me a while later, asking me not to carry my handphone with me when i play soccer tomorrow because she will not be able to come up with a reply so soon and she doesn't want me to damage my handphone..... How nice of her.............
The next day.... Sunday and i couldn't concentrate on soccer.... Had a bad field day..... Who cares anyway.... Nothing is more important to me than WeiNi...... Well, as expected, she didn't call..... Never mind..... I don't mind waiting for her forever anyway...... To Be Continued ..........................
过完整个夏天 忧伤并没有好一些
开车行驶在公路无际无边 有离开自己的感觉
唱不完一首歌 疲倦还剩下黑眼圈 感情的世界
伤害在所难免 黄昏再美终要黑夜依然记得
从你口中说出再现坚决如铁 昏暗中有种烈日
灼身的错觉黄昏的地平线 划出一句离别
爱情进入永夜依然记得从你眼中滑落的泪伤心欲绝
混乱中有种热泪烧伤的错觉黄昏的地平线
割断幸福喜悦 相爱已经幻灭
Comments:
Post a Comment