Wednesday, April 21, 2004
Yeah!!!!! Just come back from the college's bowling challenge! Sab and I won first prize! Woohoo! Not exactly winning the competition but well, in a lucky draw! It's an achievement because it's harder to win the 1st prize of the lucky draw than winning the bowling competition! So hurray! Anyway, got 156 pinfalls in my first game before faltering in the other 2 games due to the Law of Diminishing Returns.... Haha... Very 'kok' at the end.... Never mind, i am proud of myself because my total score from 3 games beat my lanes' school team bowlers! Yeah! An achievement, i would say, by my standards as an amateur bowler ( or rather participant ). So happy that i won first prize in the lucky draw with Sab! It was both our first time.... ( sounds a little wrong yeah? )
By the way, Mr Toh lost to us, so he owes me and Sab a drink each... Miss Chew was rather cute during bowling because you can actually see a Hobbit throwing the ball and jumping up and down excitedly like a kid.... Haha... So funny.... Don't understand why Mr Toh say he wouldn't go for Miss Chew's kind of gal.... Haiz.... Very hard to understand him... I think all Liverpool fans all like that one... Very hard to comprehend.... That's why i really don't understand why they would support a club that has been faltering through these couple of seasons.....
Shucks.... Tomorrow still gotta attend school..... Sianjipua sia..... V.tired and exhausted from today's 'excursion' to Jalan Sultan.... So ulu and quiet.... Wouldn't be surprised if the nexy episode of Incredible Tales is a feature of that ghost shopping centre ( it's not even fit to be called a shopping centre... Where got shopping centre's lift stop at the 6th floor and the only thing we can see is debris, brick wall with the word 'malay' and looks like nicoll highway now? ) I am not racist here but i really wonder why the word 'malay' was there..... Aiyoh......
All right, that's all for today, folks! Finally i can say folks because i have 2 more persons reading my blog! Sab and Daena! Hurray.... My Sincere Apologies if my blog is very lame.... Nitez........... OOPS! I nearly forget! Thankz a lot, Sab! For helping the idiotic me get my archives on my blog! I really appreciated your help! Remember " With lots of Love ".... Thankz a zillion! I am eternally grateful to you!
By the way, Mr Toh lost to us, so he owes me and Sab a drink each... Miss Chew was rather cute during bowling because you can actually see a Hobbit throwing the ball and jumping up and down excitedly like a kid.... Haha... So funny.... Don't understand why Mr Toh say he wouldn't go for Miss Chew's kind of gal.... Haiz.... Very hard to understand him... I think all Liverpool fans all like that one... Very hard to comprehend.... That's why i really don't understand why they would support a club that has been faltering through these couple of seasons.....
Shucks.... Tomorrow still gotta attend school..... Sianjipua sia..... V.tired and exhausted from today's 'excursion' to Jalan Sultan.... So ulu and quiet.... Wouldn't be surprised if the nexy episode of Incredible Tales is a feature of that ghost shopping centre ( it's not even fit to be called a shopping centre... Where got shopping centre's lift stop at the 6th floor and the only thing we can see is debris, brick wall with the word 'malay' and looks like nicoll highway now? ) I am not racist here but i really wonder why the word 'malay' was there..... Aiyoh......
All right, that's all for today, folks! Finally i can say folks because i have 2 more persons reading my blog! Sab and Daena! Hurray.... My Sincere Apologies if my blog is very lame.... Nitez........... OOPS! I nearly forget! Thankz a lot, Sab! For helping the idiotic me get my archives on my blog! I really appreciated your help! Remember " With lots of Love ".... Thankz a zillion! I am eternally grateful to you!
Comments:
Post a Comment