<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

It's Tuesday... How fast... Damn sianz... Just finished CheePeng's essay which i wrote damn lots of crap. Haiz... Haven't do his mind-maps for tomorrow's tutorial yet... Think most prob do during Mrs Teo's lecture in the morning... Don't wanna see CheePeng blow his top again...

Wahhh! Tomorrow got that stupid Econs quiz... I still don't understand why i'm going... My econs sucks lor... Should send like Cynthia or KiahYin or PeckChoo, since they are at least a hundred times better than me at econs... I'm a good-for-nothing, only know how to talk crap only... Haha... Anyway, made jelly for Daena and Sab they all... Walau, i made jelly for you and you angry with me for not going Chinatown with you... It's not that i don't want to go but i am like damn tired and just wanna take a break at home and stone and be pensive... Haha... Okie... I don't have sexual disease, just kidding...

Ohya, i repaired Lucy this afternoon... Sent her for an operation at Hougang Sports Hall and got her a new white dress... Pretty nice... Also bought a new grip for Sab as well, dun angry already okie... i'm keeping my ManUtd shirt you bought me for good... It's very special... Haha... Ran 5km today instead of the 10km that i visioned... Damn slack...

Gonna watch incredible tales now... Haiz... I THINK I'M VERY MEAN!!! But i just can't help it... JJ is not a bad person like the GOD-KNOWS-HIS-NAME but it's just that i'm being frank about how i feel... Even Cynthia they all say he's weird... Haiz... Don't know lar... Better not meddle in other people's affairs too much... Got so many problems myself left unsloved... Haiz...

Remember the handphone chain with the letter "W" that i told you about, Daena... I remembered where it is... Adam knows too... It's at the bottom of a tree in front of Plaze Singapura... I threw it there after i gave up.... Gave up... Nitz.....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?