<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

Monday Blues.... Monday blues... Haiz.... My day was supposedly great when Sab bought me this damn nice Manchester United T-shirt!!! Woohoo! I love U, Sab! Really really appreciate it.... You are the very first girl who bought me a T-shirt! Well, my mum buys me T-shirts but she's a woman! Haha.... Think i will frame that T-shirt up and wouldn't bear to wear it....

Played soccer in the rain yesterday! Fun, muddy and dirty! Got mud and grass stuck in underwear somemore... haha... Had to clean ourselves with the rain accumulated on those rooftops that come splashing down.... haha....

Watched a movie just now at Junction8 with Sab, Daena, Mich, WeiNi and Brian.... Called 50 First Dates... A romance comedy... Before that, we were eating at the food junction... Then Brian Liang ordered this bowl of ice-kachang and shared it with me and Adam... Ice-kachang.... Brought back sweet yet sorrowful memories... HiaZ.... Could still remember when i shared a bowl of ice-kachang with my very first love.... We were like taking turns to eat the ice-kachang and when we reached the bottom, we found out that there's only 1 atap seed... I gave it to her but she said that i can have it.... In the end, to be fair, we broke it into half and each of us ate one half each... Haiz.... So long ago..... I was very upset just now... Sorry Sab and Daena, must have annoyed both of you with my sianz-look... I nearly cried while eating it.... That's why i went to the toilet and spent some time in there calming and controlling myself.... A couple of tears came but i fought them back, coz if i had started crying, i would have been an emotional wreck case.... Haiz.... First love..... I am so afraid i would lose someone i really love again.... I am so scared.... I am losign confidence in myself in these kind of relationship thingey... I seriously doubt i have the guts and courage to tell WeiNi my feelings at the end of the year... I don't want to be disappointed again... I don't want to be hurt again.....


PAINT MY LOVE

From my youngest years
Till this moment here
I've never seen
such a lovely queen
From the skies above
To the deepest love
I've never felt
crazy like this before

Chorus:
Paint my Love
You should paint my love
It's the picture of a thousand sunsets
It's the freedom of a thousand doves
Baby You should paint my Love

Been around the world
Then i met you girl
It's like coming home
to a place i've known

(Chorus)

Since you came into my life
The days before all fade to black and white
Since you came into my life
Everything has changed

(Chorus)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?