<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Suuday! As usual, it's a bright Sunday... Shucks... Today dun have soccer... Legs damn itchy sia.... Can't live without soccer... Haha... Anyway, Manchester United won 2-0 against Aston Villa, courtesy of Christiano Ronaldo and Nistelrooy strikes in the first 10 minutes! Whoopee! Great way to end a season, boost morale ahead of the F.A. Cup Final against Millwall next Saturday too! Think the lads will win at least 2-0 against the Whats-the-name-again team... Hehe...

Darn, my sore eye still recovering... Definitely better than it was on Friday... Went to see the doctor (who cured my ear and hopefully my eye now)and he gave me this eye drops and well chopped my vegetable head as well... I was inside the room for less than 5 minutes and i was presented with the fee of $20! Doctors must be very rich... Haha...

Went for the CIP newspaper collection yesterday... Pretty fun... Saw Peck Choo aka Lian eh's stead who did something disgusting... He slapped and squeezed Peck Choo's butt, much to the annoyance of Daena... After that, Sab,Daena,Mich,Brian and I went to J8 to watch Troy... Great movie, well-worthy of at least a 4-stars rating... Was damn hungry yesterday coz i missed my lunch as well as dinnner... In the end, my dad came home and brought us for supper at a kopitiam near Heartland Mall... Ate lots of stuff, like 2 bowls of kuap chap, rojak and chicken wings. Gained at least a pound yesterday... haha... Was watching the Liverpool vs Newcastle match at the place too...Watched till half-time before i left, and Newcastle was leading 1-0... In the end, Liverpool managed to equalise through Owen and the scoreline remained 1-1... Sucks... I wanted Newcastle to win sia...

A moment of frenzy : suddenly came to my mind while i was on the bus home from J8 yesterday... Anyway, i lost my Manchester United badge... Shit!

What is Love?
What is Hatred?
How does one love to hate, yet hates to love?
Love has exhausted me, consumed me but hatred devoured me
Love often ends in a vast feeling of emptiness, and hatred seems like it is the only cure
Love, such a bittersweet pill to swallow, hatred the only drink to quench one's thirst
Why do people i love don't love me?
I am loveless, a person devoid of feelings and love
Love is just beyond the horizon, only hatred stands between
I have forgotten how to love...
Hatred towards love took its place...

ALL OR NOTHING

I know when he's been on your mind
That distant look is in your eyes
I thought with time you'd realize it's over, over
It's not the way i choose to live
And something somewhere's gotta give
A share in this relationship gets older, older

You know I'd fight for you
but how could i fight someone who isn't even there
I've had the rest of you now I want the best of you
I don't care if that's not fair

Chorus:
Coz i want it all
Or nothing at all
There's nowhere left to fall
When you reach the bottom it's now or never
Is it all
Or are we just friends
Is this how it ends
With a simple telephone call
You leave me here with nothing at all

There are times it seems to me
I'm sharing you with memories
I feel it in my heart but i don't show it, show it
Then there's times you look at me
As though I'm all that you can see
Those times I don't believe it's right I know it, know it

Don't make me promises baby
you never did know how to keep them well
I had the rest of you now
i want the bst of you it's time to show and tell

Chorus

Coz you and I
Could lose it all if you've got no more room
Nowhere inside for me in your life...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?