<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Arghh... dAMN BoRINg and sianz... What a boring Vesak Day, not that i celebrate it or something... But well, today was really sianz... The only things i did the whole day are reading The Da Vinci Code, which is really nice and exciting as it keeps me in suspense, play my PS2 FIFA2004 since i can't play REAL SOCCER and watch Channel5's show, some kind of a ship mishap or something... Other than all these, i practically spent my day wastefully... What the heck... I hate it! I didn't even take my lunch! Grrr... I am so hungry now...

England drew 1-1 with Nippon... Sucks man, stupid Englishmen who can't beat an army of samurais... Useless, like this how to face the French during Euro2004... Die lar... Can't wait for Euro2004 to start, but damn sianz since it will certainly distract me from my revision for the dreaded Mid-year exams... If only there were no exams, and i can enjoy my June vacation... Exams are redundant, they should abolish it... Waste our time only...

Sianz... Tomorrow still got check-up at Tan Tock Seng for my arm... My arm sucks big time now... It doesn't feel like it's my arm... I can't even control it properly... I can't lift it straight up, neither can i just lift it straighten, outstretched... Even when i write, it hurts a little!!! Damn it... It seems that there isn't even an ounce of strength in it... Shucks... How am i gonna retain the power i have in my arm for badminton, or even pull-ups... Shit... Maybe it's temporary that my arm don't have any strength, or that the muscles are still regaining control over the bone structure... If my arm stays this way, wah...., i will cry man... By then, even Brian Liang can beat me in badminton because i got no power to smash him... And i can't protect Mich from JJ if he harass her or something because i have no strength to knock him out in one punch... Arghhh! Give me my power back! I feel so handicapped, so useless!!! Shit, as i typed this, my arm hurts again, as if it's in defiance to my orders!!! Heeelllpppp! Ouchh!!!

Should i go for the History Lecture and Lit tutorial tomorrow? Haiz... Still pondering over it... I don't want to go back school with that awful-looking sling drapping over my arm sia... If Brian Liang sees it, he would probably suan me and tease me and goes like,"Haha, loser, play badminton also can dislocate your shoulder... Haha, i can beat you in badminton now..." Arghhh... I don't want!!! It sucks... But he confirm will laugh at me... I hope he doesn't go to school tomorrow if i do, but well, there's a v.high chance he won't go anyway... He always pon such stuff one.... I shall end with a quote from The Da Vinci Code... You do not find the Grail, the Grail finds you... Hmmm, if you change it to " You do not find love, love finds you", it makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?