<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 24, 2004

ENGLAND VS PORTUGAL!!! Yesh! The highly anticipated Quarter-Finals is here tonight! Or rather tomorrow morning 2.45am! Go England! Take revenge for the Spaniards! I think England can win it either in fulltime or extra time! I betted $20 on them drawing tonight! Hope i win! Oooh... Can't wait for the match to start sia... Think i will most prob watch it on my projector... It's more exciting to watch on the big screen rather than my small little minute mini tv inside my room... Wah... If England score, i think my whole block can hear me cheering... Maybe they will po mata...

Was my dad's birthday yesterday... Treated him to dinner... The crabs were damn ex sia... 2 dirty-looking crabs and it cost me $39... Burned a hole in my pocket sia... Must win tonight to patch back the hole... The cake my mum bought from BreadTalk was damn nice... Thick chocolate swirls on top of soft and creamy chocolate cream... I already ate like 4 pieces already! Which is like half the cake! It's too tempting sia...

Tried to study today but to no avail... Yes,yes, i know exams are around the corner ( this Saturday in fact ) but all work and no play makes me an extremely dull boy... In the end, since i couldn't take my mind off tonight's clash, i went to play table-tennis and soccer... Daena! Next time you all come my house, we go downstairs... I teach you all how to play table-tennis... Very relaxing and fun yet challenging...

Wah... SEA History still left a few more chapters... Think i gonna skip last year's topics on nationalism... Too much to absorb sia... Like what Daena said, she's already drowning in Keynesian... Me on the other hand is drowning in the shores off SEA sia... Just went back to check all my emails... A lot sia... Just saw the clip on Qingtian that Weini sent back like eons ago... A pity she doesn't send me emails anymore... Wah... The clip is v.nice leh... ( http://cartoon.163.com/editor/030822/030822_6786.html ) A lot of shang gan... Haha... Very kok...

My computer still got problem sia... Cannot copy and paste ( actually can copy but can't paste ) Don't know what's its problem... Anyway, i hereby declare that i HATE MIDDLE-EAST ISLAMICS OR MUSLIMS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY ARE!!! This is in no way any attack on Singaporean Muslim community... I hate the Middle-East Muslim idiots sia! Anyhow chopped people's heads off! Damn it! First, there were two Americans and now an innocent Korean man... Wah... When i heard the news on tv, i nearly wanted to fly over to Iraq and kill all of those idiot Muslim extremists! I want to chop their limbs, their arms, their nose, their stomach and gorge their eyes out! Then i will dump them in a sewage pipe and let them stink like shit even when they are dead because they are just SHIT BY NATURE! I HATE THEM TO THE CORE NOW! These Korean and American troops are there in their fucking country trying to help them rebuild their nation and this is how those shitheads repay them! It's unfair! The idiots are biting the hands that are feeding them right now! These people should just die coz with their useless existence, they are just depleting the world's oxygen supply!!! Talk about human rights yeah? These people are not humans at all!!! They should die! What kind of god preaches its followers to chop people's heads off and do evil??? I thought every religion teaches good? It may sound blasphemous but is there really Allah??? Where are you? Where are you to stop these Muslim idiots to stop doing evil in your name??? Please, if Allah really exists, please punish these evil-doers and make sure they burn in hell for eternity!!! I think America should just dropped 100 nuclear bombs on Iraq on better the whole of Middle-East and wipe out all these useless bums once and for all... These extremists do not deserve a second chance for what they did... I am pretty worried coz Singapore also sent troops into Iraq... Let's pray that no Singaporean will fall prey to these inhumane extremists... Wah... I finally released the wrath of my anguished soul... I just can't believe the fact that those extremists are existing on Earth... They should be in some black-hole in the universe, coz that's where all the things that do not exist go to... May those idiots rot in hell... And may they be beheaded for all their wrongdoings!!! Fuck them!!! I hate it!

Wooh... It's really nice to get something off your chest... It's not that i am racist but i just hate them... I can't wait to smash a rotten egg into their fat idiot faces and spit tons of saliva into their face!!! Please, America, rid the world of pests...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?