<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Wah... Ultimate boredom... Very the sianz... U got to master the art of staying at home and making it not sian, then one wouldn't be caught in the same situation i am in now...

Firstly, no soccer... That's the number1 killer... Second, Euro04 haven't start yet. Still got 2 more days. Thirdly, there's the freaking exams sneaking around near the end of this month. Put all these together and confirm can kill the strongest man on earth one ar... Even Armstrong will die lor... Haiz... I hate it... Especially when u actually can do a lot of things but you can't do them for some reason or another... I want to play soccer!!! Arghh... I am going insane...

Haiz... I feel like going out tomorrow sia... But with whom? Alone? That's equally boring, like tour the whole of,say, Chinatown alone looking for like chilli padi... Ohno, now there are a group of crazy kids screaming ( or were they singing ) very loudly opposite my house at Macdonalds... Some birthday party i guess... Crazy kids, balloons, cake, ribbons... All the elements of a kiddy birthday party... Haiz... I have never had a birthday party at Mac... Only at home... And Adam was there, wearing this red color shirt if my memory doesn't fail me... So short, i mean all of us were short then... Who isn't...

2 more days to Euro04! Wah, the torture of waiting for the tournament is just unbearable... England shall lead the way!!! Go Beckham, don't care about Posh... She damn dao to the other England players' wives... Stupid idiot, wat privacy man... Dao say dao lar... Make stupid excuse, go book some villa by her own so that she can be with her kids and nanny in peace, and at the same time support Becks... Very kok... So stuck-up...

Wah... Must save money for Euro04... Save some money for some punting and a small gamble to make myself richer by like a few cents, in this case, winning is better than losing... I am on a 7-match losing streak, lost like $45 so far, with Brazil my last loss... Stupid Chilean player, dived to get last minute penalty... Put chilli into that Chilean mouth then he know sia... Dive, dive, dive... Go dive into the swimming pool and knocked into the bottom surface of the pool lar... Idiot... I hate divers! ( psss... Mr Toh likes to go diving, don't tell him i don't like divers ) Let's hope Euro2004 is a clean tournament... No divers allowed...

I think the opening game between Portugal and Greece will spark a surprise... Portugal is not a really strong team, just that they are on home soil, so i think the greasely Greeks will like at least hold them to a draw... Portugal, though, is still favourites to win its first match, but well, surprises could occur... Although i can't even pronounce a single Greek's player's name, but they are pretty strong... They got the player by the name of Stellois Giannkoupolous or something ( he's the only one i know ! ) who's very good... Maybe can fight it out with veteran Luis Figo... Haha...

Very kok... I want to watch Jackass, i mean Jack Neo's Be$t Bet... Got 4-star rating leh... Don't puay puay ar...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?