<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 11, 2004

Wooh!!! One more day!!! Finally, the anticipation for Euro2004 is coming to an end!!! Yes! I can't wait to see England play France, though i am keeping my fingers crossed that Becks and co will lead England to glory for a tournament they have never won before!!! Please don't disappoint me, England... I hope my faith in them is never wrong...

The odds for the first 2 matches are out! Portugal had pathetic odds of $1.40, which clearly shows that Singaporepools under-rated Greece... Greece is not bad, they actually won Spain ( sorry Daena ) 1-0 during the Euro04 Qualifers in Zaragoza sia... So they are not really underdogs... Might get a draw, or the most, lose by a goal to Figo and co... Spain's odds are no better, with only $1.55 for every dollar wagered... Think i will put my $10 on Spain and not Portugal... I am pretty confident that Spain will win, and Morientes will score, that is, if he starts the game... Raul will score again the Russians too, don't worry Daena, coz the Russians don't have Czar already, so confirm very weak... Unless Lenin and Stalin suddenly pop out of nowhere and play against Spain, then jia lart lor... How to win against ghosts... Haha... Very kok...

Damn sianz... Stay at home again... Maybe go out tomorrow, but where? Very sianz... I want to go Portugal now... I think I play my PS2 play until my PS2 is sick of me already... No new games to entertain myself either... I feel like kicking a ball now man... Very sianz... And Victor ran out of food, go to go restock on the shrimps... Haiz...

Wah! I like the Starhub girl sia!!! She's so NICE. so PRETTY, so CUTE!!! I can't help but fall in love with her... I have been trying to catch her advertisement on TV, though i can only see her like 10 seconds for each commercial... Haha... Now i will start watching commercials, which i think was pretty redundent last time... How i wish i know her!

Watched a little bit of Meteor Garden 2 yesterday night... Wah, i think it's pretty kok but the songs are actually nice lor... Maybe F4 sucks, but their songs ( which are certainly not written by themselves ) do not suck... Suddenly, it dawned on me that i am a very foolish person... I am really very very very foolish and stupid guy... Maybe i can write a book titled The Most Foolish and Most Stupid Person walking on Earth or something... I raced back through my memory and it confirmed my worst fears... I am stupid. At this moment, i really cannot imagine the stupid things i have done... How could i have done the things??? I bet it wasn't myself who wrote all those things inside my previous diary... It's absolutely rubbish that i wrote last time... So stupid...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?