Friday, July 09, 2004
Haiz... Today was a pretty bad day to start with... In the morning, as usual, i saw Li-Jiawei look-alike on stage as the announcer, probably her last day on duty... I was damn nervous coz i promised myself that i will muster all the courage i have to ask her for her phone number. IT WAS A FLOP. Yes, these 4 words really tell everything... When assembly ended, she walked hurriedly and i "chased" after her hurriedly too... I finally managed to catch up with her and i was so nervous that i just muttered, "Excuse me, hi, I am Kenneth. Can we be friends? Er, do you mind giving me your contact number so that i can sms you or something?" She gave me this startled look and after a moment of consideration said, "Some other time. Maybe i find you or something." Though she kept a smile( maybe it was a forced smile ), i knew i failed!!! Yes, a failure... I didn't even ask her for her name and class!!! How stupid can i get???!!!
I felt like an ultimate loser today... If there was an award called the Best Loser Award, i would have won hands down today... And well, when i tried swinging and smashing the badminton racket, i seem to have lost the power, the grip that i used to have when i weld my badminton racket like a weapon... Haiz... I have lost the feeling!!! It sucks! Why??? Why??? Why am i so lousy lately... And well, that's not all, when i went home, i found out that i lost money on the idiotic Copa America again!!! It's such a jinx!!! I lost $50 in 3 days... Damn! And my winnings from Euro2004 are cut from $95 to $45 now... Shit... What a loser!!! Arghhh!!!
Yes, Daena and Adam, thanks for your words of encouragement but after self-examination, i really felt like a big-time loser... Negativity and Self-doubt are the perfect words to use right now... Haiz... Maybe the girl got boy-friend already, so she chose not to give me her number, or maybe i look damn ugly when i approached her... Maybe she only go for good-looking guys only... How sad... I just don't understand... I seem to lack the confidence in such things... Haiz...
Went fishing just now, and caught a pathetic number of fish, like 10 only... See, even the fishes are making fun of me, making a mockery out of me... I don't understand, my luck seem to have run out lately... Maybe i should go see a fortune-teller to help me... Damn sianz... Tomorrow morning still gotta go back Montfort settle some officer stuff... Wah... I feel like drinking leh... Very long never drink alcohol liao... Maybe i will jio Darren Lee to drink with me tomorrow... Damn sianz... Even the soup that i am cooking now doesn't smell nice, definitely not the normal smell that fills the air when i cook my favourite soup... So now, even my soup sucks, how bad can my life get? Next week still got the NS check-up appointment at CPMB, and if i really get PES C, I really want to bang my head on the wall for being the ultimate loser... Looks like the outcome is bleak, i am already anticipating the worst to come...
Quote of the Day: Faith? Was there ever such a word? If there was, it's obviously not in my memory...
I felt like an ultimate loser today... If there was an award called the Best Loser Award, i would have won hands down today... And well, when i tried swinging and smashing the badminton racket, i seem to have lost the power, the grip that i used to have when i weld my badminton racket like a weapon... Haiz... I have lost the feeling!!! It sucks! Why??? Why??? Why am i so lousy lately... And well, that's not all, when i went home, i found out that i lost money on the idiotic Copa America again!!! It's such a jinx!!! I lost $50 in 3 days... Damn! And my winnings from Euro2004 are cut from $95 to $45 now... Shit... What a loser!!! Arghhh!!!
Yes, Daena and Adam, thanks for your words of encouragement but after self-examination, i really felt like a big-time loser... Negativity and Self-doubt are the perfect words to use right now... Haiz... Maybe the girl got boy-friend already, so she chose not to give me her number, or maybe i look damn ugly when i approached her... Maybe she only go for good-looking guys only... How sad... I just don't understand... I seem to lack the confidence in such things... Haiz...
Went fishing just now, and caught a pathetic number of fish, like 10 only... See, even the fishes are making fun of me, making a mockery out of me... I don't understand, my luck seem to have run out lately... Maybe i should go see a fortune-teller to help me... Damn sianz... Tomorrow morning still gotta go back Montfort settle some officer stuff... Wah... I feel like drinking leh... Very long never drink alcohol liao... Maybe i will jio Darren Lee to drink with me tomorrow... Damn sianz... Even the soup that i am cooking now doesn't smell nice, definitely not the normal smell that fills the air when i cook my favourite soup... So now, even my soup sucks, how bad can my life get? Next week still got the NS check-up appointment at CPMB, and if i really get PES C, I really want to bang my head on the wall for being the ultimate loser... Looks like the outcome is bleak, i am already anticipating the worst to come...
Quote of the Day: Faith? Was there ever such a word? If there was, it's obviously not in my memory...
Comments:
Post a Comment