<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 18, 2004

IT'S SUNDAY!!! Wah, suddenly the words can become so big... I didn't know got this function sia... Must be damn kok... Can insert colour somemore... Not bad huh... Hmmm... Damn sianz... Tomorrow got school again... Worst of all, got to attend Victor's lesson... How boring can it get man... And my stupid rotten file is like shit, all the tutorials undone, confirm kena gan by her...
 
Soccer today was a boring affair... Only 4 of my team-mates turned up, and they were like either injured or came down to play basketball, not soccer... In the end, i was kicking a ball around in an empty field, all alone by myself, and even received strange looks from aunties and uncles, who probably think that i am some retarded idiot playing soccer myself... Haiz... Darren Lee's leg got burned by a motor-cycle's exhaust pipe, that's why he couldn't play... I thought he was riding on it and got burned, but in actual fact was that he walked past a parked motor-cycle and got burned when his leg brushed it! How stupid can he be man... He kena a damn big scar with raw skin exposed! Yucks! Eeeks...
 
Damn it, China and Bahrain drew 2-2... I actually predicted a 2-2 draw myself, but i trusted Venket, the soccer guru and betted on Bahrain, but alas, they let me down though they led 1nil in the beginning of the match... Darn, my luck has deserted me sia... Tomorrow morning, Paraguay better win Uruguay, or else money come, money go again... Haiz... Why??? I am like on a 10-match losing streak, the worst i have ever seen sia...
 
Ohya, my unbreakable code is actually not that unbreakable after all... Shit, now Daena knows my secret... Jialart, i will perish if it's let out... Haiz... Venket took less than 1 minute to solve a similar code man... I am so useless... Now watching the NKF show... The children so poor thing sia... Donate money to them... These children are like so innocent lor... Why must they suffer? Where is God? Where is the Love? Anyway, Zhang Xing Ze's songs are nice sia, though he's a little gay... Wu Si Kai is not bad either... 2 very good singers...
 
Tried to play badminton last Friday... Haiz... It sucks big time! I was damn DISGUSTED WITH MYSELF!!! I missed simple balls and i can't smash!!! It's so frustrating and irritating! What the shit am i now man... And my NS medical check-up diagnosed me with PES D!!! Walau eh... Still must go back for review in 1 and 3 months time due to my poor vision and dislocated shoulder! Humph!!! What's wrong with me these days? Everything hasn't been going well for me... If kena PES C, i can't deduct 2 months from my NS even though i got Gold for NAPFA test sia... Shit!!! I hate it! I want to go OCS one leh... I am so disappointed with myself, don't even have the guts to ask Li-Jiawei for phone number again... I am so dumb... Yah, guys are indeed sometimes very stupid, Daena...
 
Haven't do Econs yet... CheePeng's essay also haven't do... Pon Kellet's lecture yesterday... Wah, what the fuck am i doing man...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?