Thursday, July 29, 2004
Manchester United lost 2-1 to Celtic! I can't believe it man!!! What the heck is Manchester United playing man... Although Ferguson will probably give the excuse that he fielded his second-stringers, it's still a shame that ManUtd lost to a team beaten 4-2 and 5-1 by Liverpool and Chelsea respectively!!! So sia suay... How to be title-contenders next season... I am pretty worried for them sia... Are they still the dominant force in EPL? It's gonna be hard if they don't pull up their socks...
Today was a GBU day... We had to do GP common test today sia, and i wrote an essay that i am definitely not proud of... I like write rubbish lor, although Daena's one might beat me hands down... But mine's equally bad... I don't think i answered the question correctly... It will be really lucky if i can get at least a grade with 20 and above... Damn, it might be the first time i fail GP essay.... At least i can look forward to tomorrow, though PE lesson will be damn boring coz we got to do some stupid dance... Glad that i can at least play soccer tomorrow... 4 days never touch a ball already... Leg still a little sore, but a lot better since Sunday...
Tuesday damn suay sia... Was reading Slamdunk comics when Mr Teo popped out of nowhere and tapped me on the shoulder and demanded the book... Then he went to some corner and was reading it himself... Maybe he's ex- Ny basketball school team... Haha... But i felt tulan on Wednesday... A little mean but when i saw JJ sitting beside WeiNi during lit lecture, i like that lor... I mean it's none of my business but it's like a sudden reaction lor, when i see JJ talking and laughing with WeiNi... Aiya, i am very kok lar... Whatever... But it's just an honest opinion of what i really feel... No point hiding it anyway... Even Kat has admitted that JJ is irritating... So i don't think i am in this alone... 3 more months anyway...
Watched Battle Royale 2 with the gang (minus Adam coz he got farewell thingy for Drama Club) at my place yesterday... Poor Michelle cried at the first part coz it was too grotesque i think... Or maybe it's too harsh for her.... Well, girls are more sensitive to such things while guys are probably like hardcore freaks and like "Bring it on!" Guys don't really give a damn about such things... A litlle sadistic perhaps... Haha... I cooked Chicken Porridge for them and while i was cooking my favourite ABC soup, Michelle commented that i look like a dad cooking for his kids... Haha... Is that a compliment or indirectly saying that i cao lao... Haha... Michelle's now on msn with me and we are currently talking about something that's gonna be in my mind for the next couple of days... Haiz...
On Tuesday, Michelle out of the blue wrote something on my paper. She wrote "Do you like KY?" i looked at her with no expression... Then she wrote, "U still like W is it?" I didn't answer her, so she erased it off... Funny gal, out of the sudden ask me this and say she got something to tell me... I really don't know, so i couldn't answer her question... My mind is in a twirl now, and the msn conversation with her now didn't really help things, but make my mind more confused... Wo hao fan ar...
Here's the conversation.....
Michelle: the more u compare, the more loser u will feel. and u r not a loser can...
Me: U are trying to console me rite? Juz like Adam. Haha... He has tried ways and means to get faith back in me. So sweet of him but wo zi ji bu zhen qi...
Mich: WHY NO FAITH?
Me: Because... Haiz... I don't noe how to say... Inability to articulate...
Mich: WeiNi? Right Arm?
Me: I dunnoe... I am a stupid person... Sometimes i don't even understand myself...
Mich: Oei! If it's about WeiNi rite, i think u r damn gong. because hor... I think u have forgotten about the fact that WeiNi did not say she dislikes you... She merely said that she has problems committing and she means it... If you think u were rejected, u r damn cock!
Me: Weren't i?
Mich: Of course not!
Me: U r trying to console me rite?
Mich: Don't u dare doubt me friend! U'r a nice man can... I'm also a girl lor... When a girl says she's not ready, she's reeeeallli not ready!
Me: No lar, i am not a nice man... Actually i have been leading a double-life... I am actually very evil...
Mich: If a girl dislikes you or hates you, she will run away like siao and won't even be your friend!
Me: Remember that day during Econs tutorial? U wrote something on my paper?
Mich: Yar? The answer is "yes"?
Me: U said u got something to tell me?
Mich: Haha... Yar... It's the same stuff i juz told you...
Me: I just want to clarify something... I don't like KY okay...
Mich: Hehe... Not ever? I'm quite certain she's interested...
Me: Definitely not lar... We are like bickering all the time... She's just playing along lar...
Mich: Okie... Why u recently look so sad huh?
Me: I look sad? Did i? When?
Mich: Irritated? Maybe?
Me: Huh? Irritated by? My armpit bleeding lar, that's why...
Mich: Haha... Okie... i am gonna say something to make u feel better...
Me: u r gonna donate a pad to me rite...
Mich: Sayoooooooonara! Say already! Are u fealing better?
Me: Okie... Thanks...
Ya, that's bout it... Hao fan... Sometimes i don't really understand girls at all... Mich even said girls are interested in guys who don't care about them... That's weird... I reali don't understand... Why am i so dumb... W H Y ! ! ! Gonna watch Kindaichi files later... Channel 8 got show its movie today... And thanks a lot michelle...
Today was a GBU day... We had to do GP common test today sia, and i wrote an essay that i am definitely not proud of... I like write rubbish lor, although Daena's one might beat me hands down... But mine's equally bad... I don't think i answered the question correctly... It will be really lucky if i can get at least a grade with 20 and above... Damn, it might be the first time i fail GP essay.... At least i can look forward to tomorrow, though PE lesson will be damn boring coz we got to do some stupid dance... Glad that i can at least play soccer tomorrow... 4 days never touch a ball already... Leg still a little sore, but a lot better since Sunday...
Tuesday damn suay sia... Was reading Slamdunk comics when Mr Teo popped out of nowhere and tapped me on the shoulder and demanded the book... Then he went to some corner and was reading it himself... Maybe he's ex- Ny basketball school team... Haha... But i felt tulan on Wednesday... A little mean but when i saw JJ sitting beside WeiNi during lit lecture, i like that lor... I mean it's none of my business but it's like a sudden reaction lor, when i see JJ talking and laughing with WeiNi... Aiya, i am very kok lar... Whatever... But it's just an honest opinion of what i really feel... No point hiding it anyway... Even Kat has admitted that JJ is irritating... So i don't think i am in this alone... 3 more months anyway...
Watched Battle Royale 2 with the gang (minus Adam coz he got farewell thingy for Drama Club) at my place yesterday... Poor Michelle cried at the first part coz it was too grotesque i think... Or maybe it's too harsh for her.... Well, girls are more sensitive to such things while guys are probably like hardcore freaks and like "Bring it on!" Guys don't really give a damn about such things... A litlle sadistic perhaps... Haha... I cooked Chicken Porridge for them and while i was cooking my favourite ABC soup, Michelle commented that i look like a dad cooking for his kids... Haha... Is that a compliment or indirectly saying that i cao lao... Haha... Michelle's now on msn with me and we are currently talking about something that's gonna be in my mind for the next couple of days... Haiz...
On Tuesday, Michelle out of the blue wrote something on my paper. She wrote "Do you like KY?" i looked at her with no expression... Then she wrote, "U still like W is it?" I didn't answer her, so she erased it off... Funny gal, out of the sudden ask me this and say she got something to tell me... I really don't know, so i couldn't answer her question... My mind is in a twirl now, and the msn conversation with her now didn't really help things, but make my mind more confused... Wo hao fan ar...
Here's the conversation.....
Michelle: the more u compare, the more loser u will feel. and u r not a loser can...
Me: U are trying to console me rite? Juz like Adam. Haha... He has tried ways and means to get faith back in me. So sweet of him but wo zi ji bu zhen qi...
Mich: WHY NO FAITH?
Me: Because... Haiz... I don't noe how to say... Inability to articulate...
Mich: WeiNi? Right Arm?
Me: I dunnoe... I am a stupid person... Sometimes i don't even understand myself...
Mich: Oei! If it's about WeiNi rite, i think u r damn gong. because hor... I think u have forgotten about the fact that WeiNi did not say she dislikes you... She merely said that she has problems committing and she means it... If you think u were rejected, u r damn cock!
Me: Weren't i?
Mich: Of course not!
Me: U r trying to console me rite?
Mich: Don't u dare doubt me friend! U'r a nice man can... I'm also a girl lor... When a girl says she's not ready, she's reeeeallli not ready!
Me: No lar, i am not a nice man... Actually i have been leading a double-life... I am actually very evil...
Mich: If a girl dislikes you or hates you, she will run away like siao and won't even be your friend!
Me: Remember that day during Econs tutorial? U wrote something on my paper?
Mich: Yar? The answer is "yes"?
Me: U said u got something to tell me?
Mich: Haha... Yar... It's the same stuff i juz told you...
Me: I just want to clarify something... I don't like KY okay...
Mich: Hehe... Not ever? I'm quite certain she's interested...
Me: Definitely not lar... We are like bickering all the time... She's just playing along lar...
Mich: Okie... Why u recently look so sad huh?
Me: I look sad? Did i? When?
Mich: Irritated? Maybe?
Me: Huh? Irritated by? My armpit bleeding lar, that's why...
Mich: Haha... Okie... i am gonna say something to make u feel better...
Me: u r gonna donate a pad to me rite...
Mich: Sayoooooooonara! Say already! Are u fealing better?
Me: Okie... Thanks...
Ya, that's bout it... Hao fan... Sometimes i don't really understand girls at all... Mich even said girls are interested in guys who don't care about them... That's weird... I reali don't understand... Why am i so dumb... W H Y ! ! ! Gonna watch Kindaichi files later... Channel 8 got show its movie today... And thanks a lot michelle...
Comments:
Post a Comment