<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Today's Racial Harmony Day!!! Wooohh!!! I wore the Malay traditional costume today, shucks, forget its name again... How absent-minded... Yay! O3A1 won the 3rd prize for the class which has the most number of people wearing the costumes... 03A2 and 03A3 won the 1st prize as they got 100% sia... A pity we got like 90% plus... Bryan Chan and JitJin never wear sia... Jitjin promised to wear yesterday but he pang seh sia... Walau eh, buay steady one... Like Dudley said, it's not really our fault that he's like always lonely and an outcast and that he brought it upon himself by not participating in this class spirit kinda thing... How disappointing... Well, it's his business, not mine... I already promised myself not to meddle in his affairs anymore...

Anyway, Michelle looked very pretty in her Vietnamese costume today... It just looked perfect on her... Daena, Sab and WeiNi are not to be outdone... They looked nice too... Well, the Ny uniform is just kok sia... Mr Toh and Miss Chew got saboed today as they were voted( by the Lit classes only actually) as the best dressed male and female teacher... Haha... Mr Toh must have been the happiest man on Earth today... He must treat all of us drinks sia... We gave him opportunity to take photo with Miss Chew but he declined sia... He sort of ran off or escaped... Damn humji sia... What Montfortian Spirit is this man...

Went home early as CheePeng was sick today... Played the Hit and Run play until du lan... Damn frustrating... Stupid cars keep banging into me and my car actually stuff on the top of the lamp-post and cannot come down... So suay sia... My luck is rotting... Leonard came home like 3 plus and asked me to play soccer with his 2 friends coz they want to see how good i am and want to challenge me... Haha... Of course i agreed! Who in the right mind of mine would turn down soccer... Eventually, in the first game, my bro and i teamed up and won 7-0 ( we agreed that every game play until a team get 7goals ) It was damn fast lor, like 10 minutes only... After playing like 45 minutes, my bro's 2 friends were extremely exhausted, like gonna faint like that! Walau, the stamina like shit like that... I wasn't even panting at all lor, and even survive a thunderbolt that my brother rammed into my groin lor... Wah! The pain was pretty excruciating but after a moment okay already... I think my groin numbed to these shocks already, coz always play soccer kena hit one... Then went home and i cooked a new soup today! Very nice! Yummy!

Adam just told me Li-Jiawei is from 04A4A, which means she takes literature! Wah! And she plays squash! Sporty, in arts course, long hair, pretty tall, just what my dream girl would be! Wah... So sad i didn't get to know her on that attempt... Shit! How? How? Aiyah... Damn paiseh to find her again sia... And i like lost confidence and faith in myself already... Haiz...... Why? I am so stupid sia... What should i do? Maybe i should write to a Agony Aunty column or something... And write my name as Jumbo... Haha...

 *things i am currently doing*
#blogging (duh)
#doing Cara Chew's essay outlines
#finding lyrics
#msn with Adam
#listening to The Reason by Hoobastank

Wah... Multi-tasking sia... Gotta go soon...

Hoobastank - The Reason

Im not a perfect person There are many things i wish i didn't do
But i continue learning I never meant to do those things to you
And so i have to say before i go that i just want you to know

I've found a reason for me to change who i used to be
A reason to start over new and the reason is you

I'm sorry that i hurt you It's something i must live with everyday
And all the pain i put you through I wish that i could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears that's why i need you to hear

I'm not a perfect person I never meant to do those things to you
And so i have to say before i go that i just want you to know

I've found a reason for me to change who i used to be
A reason to start over new and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show a side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that i do and the reason is you

Well, i currenly don't have anything reason or faith to do anything right now... Adam is like telling me lotsa stuff but i like rather immune... Though i kept asking him to have faith in himself to pass NAPFA, i don't even possess faith myself... Seems like i don't practise what i preached... I have no "You" in life...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?