<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Very sianz sia... Such a boring Saturday... Besides reading a little bit of Angels and Demons, playing Diablo2, cooking mincemeat porridge and playing soccer, i have done nothing else... So i guess that's why i am blogging at this hour... So sianz... Don't even know whether tomorrow got soccer er not... My team-mates are like not interested in playing soccer nowadays... Most of them got their own programmes... So sad... I hate to say this, but my team is indeed disintegrating... I missed those weekly trainings on Fridays when we were still at Montfort... And those glory days where we kept winning and winning, that we transform ourselves into a formidable team, considered one of the best in the whole of Hougang Ave 8...

Played soccer yesterday after school... Quite fun but the sun was sapping our energy... Adam even said that chasing after me is tiring, and i am like a cockroach that just refused to be caught... Haha... Is that a compliment or an insult that i am as irritating as a cockroach? Haha... I am very proud of Adam yesterday, he scored a pretty nice goal by toe-poking the ball past John, who stood there like a stone... Haha... And ThiamPeng commented that the way Adam scored was typical mud-kind of goal... Well, i was indeed running like a crazy idiot around the basketball court and i forgot how many goals i scored... I dare not shoot hard when Sab was in goal sia... Scared i injure her or something... Good strategy employed by ThiamPeng... And there was this rude small boy... He called someone idiot sia... Mei da mei xiao wan... And he's only 8 or 9 years, i can't remember... He's from Maris Stella Primary, go and complain sia... I wonder what he will be like when he grows older... Maybe will become an AhBeng...

KiahYin was sick yesterday... Got stomach cramp or something... And Cynthia saboed me by smsing KiahYin that i asked how's she or something... Later she wu hui sia... Thought i concern her or something... By the way, she wear sea-shell bracelet to school is her own business wat... It's confirm coincidental lor, not like what Sab say, that she wore it purposely to school to let me notice it or something... Sab is really good at those mushy stuff sia... Really got to hand it to her...
Oh ya, i finish reading Saldunk volume3 and 4 yesterday... Haha, it's damn funny, especially Ying Mu Hua Dao... He went to poke his opponents' coach's ass sia with two fingers by jabbing real hard, such that the coach yelped in pain... Damn cock... And when he finally get to play in the last 9 minutes, he threw himself at the opponent while trying to block a shot, and the opponent's nose ended up bleeding... Wah, he's really damn funny... At least i can laugh while reading it at home, and not at school, or else the teachers will know i ain't paying attention... THanks Daena, for helping me buy Kindaichi Volume 16! Haha... Do you feel appreciated?

Sorry Sab, for er-ing you yesterday... I didn't mean it but it's like... I dunnoe how to put it lar... I don't look sad, really... I am happiest when i play soccer... And about the giving-up stuff, i really don't know it myself... So... Aiyah... I dunnoe lar, let nature takes it course...

What is Life? Where is the Love? Must ask Mrs Teo this next week...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?