<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

4 MORE DAYS TO Singapore's 39th Birthday! Woohhooo! Nanyang JC is gonna celebrate it tomorrow... Still must dance somemore... But i will be looking forward to the community adventure thingy... It sounds fun... Wah... And not to mention the long hoilday ahead... Saturday and Sunday are the weekends, then come Monday and Tuesday will be the public holiday, wednesday i have the NS medical appointment to check my eyesight and Thursday i will get an off day from school as a wish for being in honour roll! That leaves Friday, the slackest day of the week for next week! Woohooo! Steady ar! I am gonna love next week...

The fellowship of the six (minus WeiNi) trooped down to my place on Tuesday for a niang tofu lunch which i prepared... So sorry guys, the soup wasn't enough cos it dried up, or rather evaporated when i boiled it.. I forgot to add more water sia... So paiseh... We watched Little Mermaid 2 while having lunch and after that, we went to play table-tennis at the void deck... Walau, it's so hilarious sia... Very kok... The ball hit my head and many other kok stuff, including using econs notes as the bat to hit the ball... Wah... Memorable table-tennis experience...

Yesterday was boring... Got the stupid history test that we were somewhat mugging for and in the end, CheePeng announced that it would be an open-book test... Tei tio a lot of people sia... So sianz... Shit man, Prelims is coming but i am like not in the mood to study yet... Jialart... Better buck up soon... Had lunch with Mrs Ho and the other big names in the staff conference room today, along with the other Honour Roll people... Walau... The atmosphere is like very tense, very kok like that... I was expecting pizza to be served, as promised by Adam but alas, it's just food ordered from the pattaya stall... The food was pretty nice, but well, my pizza vanished into thin air... Then Mrs Ho say everyone would have a wish as a reward for doing well... Got a lot of kok wishes sia, like better toilet door locks, the privilege to use staff toilets and some other stupid stuff... I couldn't think of any wish, so when Mrs Goh suggested that we get a day off from school, i immediately took the chance... So next Thursday i will get a off-day from school... Well, the school can't afford to give monetary rewards as they are financially tight, so we just got to make do with these non-monetary wishes... Walau, i would have asked them to buy me Kindaichi comics if they could man... But well... Bo bian...

I HATE LI JIAWEI! She's damn idiot okie... Never mind lor... Dao me lar... It's okay when... She thought she kan pua chio izzit? So xialan... Make me tulan her only... It's okay, she has never existed anyway...

Tomorrow we get to wear either red or white T-shirt to school... I think i gonna wear my FILA shirt... Brian Liang is damn kok now... His first words to me on msn is kukucheow... Siao kia... Something wrong with him sia... Oh... I finally know how to strum Better Man...

Better Man

Send Soemone to Love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord i fear the cold
Feel i'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord i'm doing all i can
To be a better man

Go easy on my conscience
Cause' it's not my fault
I know i've been taught
To take the blame

Rest assured my angels
will catch my tears
Walk me out of here
I'm in pain

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord i'm doing all i can
To be a better man

Once you've found that lover
You're homeward bound
Love is all around
Love is all around

I know some have fallen
On stony ground
But love is all around

Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord i fear the cold
Feel i'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord i'm doing all i can
To be a better man

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?