Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Haiz... Today was such a lousy day... I would say it has been plagued by bad luck... Worse of all, i met, or rather bumped into Li-Jiawei 5 times ! Siao sia... First time bumped into her so many times in one day alone... When i went to the canteen to buy a drink, she would be there... When i went to the toilet, she would also be walking in my opposite direction... What a cruel joke to play sia... This is stupid... I doubt it's coincidental... Must be bad luck... I nearly fell while walking to Hougang Green twice due to the wet floor... So suay...
Haiz.... I don't know what's wrong with me today... After listening to the song Hui Dao Guo Qu by JayChou, i felt very lost... The song evoked many memories, and suddenly i felt that i have many things that i regretted doing in my life... Haiz... It's the 10th month anniversary... Time flies... Upon hearing the song, the images of everything just flew back into my head... Much as i try to forget, i just failed to do so... WHY?! I must be crazy... Adam knew me best, saying that i shouldn't sink back into remembering the past again... Haiz... Even the 3 cups of grass jelly couldn't make me happy for once... It even tasted bitter today! Aiyoh... Why am i such a screwed-up person... I really don't understand myself... I really regret what i did 10 months ago... Why am i so stupid... I shouldn't have said all those things... Things should have stayed as normal... And i disrupted it myself... We are not as close as before... And everytime both of us are alone, there will be an awkward silence... Haiz...
I don't how to continue.... My revision schedule is rather slow... I think i am lagging behind... I am really sick of people saying that i am honour roll... It's a stupid title... It will only heap more pressure on myself to do well... I want to be back to the normal status, just like everyone else... Haiz... I shouldn't have studied for the mid-year... Very kok... Aiya, i don't know what to write already... I am still very lost...
Haiz.... I don't know what's wrong with me today... After listening to the song Hui Dao Guo Qu by JayChou, i felt very lost... The song evoked many memories, and suddenly i felt that i have many things that i regretted doing in my life... Haiz... It's the 10th month anniversary... Time flies... Upon hearing the song, the images of everything just flew back into my head... Much as i try to forget, i just failed to do so... WHY?! I must be crazy... Adam knew me best, saying that i shouldn't sink back into remembering the past again... Haiz... Even the 3 cups of grass jelly couldn't make me happy for once... It even tasted bitter today! Aiyoh... Why am i such a screwed-up person... I really don't understand myself... I really regret what i did 10 months ago... Why am i so stupid... I shouldn't have said all those things... Things should have stayed as normal... And i disrupted it myself... We are not as close as before... And everytime both of us are alone, there will be an awkward silence... Haiz...
I don't how to continue.... My revision schedule is rather slow... I think i am lagging behind... I am really sick of people saying that i am honour roll... It's a stupid title... It will only heap more pressure on myself to do well... I want to be back to the normal status, just like everyone else... Haiz... I shouldn't have studied for the mid-year... Very kok... Aiya, i don't know what to write already... I am still very lost...
Comments:
Post a Comment