Thursday, August 19, 2004
Yes! I am finally 18 years old! Now i have the liberty to get legal access to alcohol, entry to pubs and buy cigarettes ( i won't use this privilege though ) and many others... Can learn how to drive too... Yippee!!! The fellowship of the six ( excluding myself ) , Kat, Gideon. Susie, Jianlin, KiahYin, PeckChoo and Cynthia bought me a SUPERB birthday prezzie! I love it! It's the ta-dah! The Manchester United jersey that i yearn for so long already! I am extremely touched that i finally received my VERY FIRST MANCHESTER UNITED jersey!!! I am over the moon, over the sun, over everything although i didn't let my emotions get over me yesterday when i opened the present... Wah... Wo bu she de chuan leh... I scared dirty... It's like a GOD to me can... I think i won't mind praying to the jersey before a soccer match or something, though it may sound retard or ridiculous to anyone of you out there... I respect it! Thanks Daena for coming up with the idea! And of course, a BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME THIS PRESENT THAT I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! YEAH! Not forgetting Lynn Foo HuiPing, whose birthday is tomorrow... Thank You for giving me the cake... It's very nice... Yumyum...
I am very sad yesterday night though... Ronald Susilo crashed out of the Olympics by losing 15-10, 15-1 to some Thai guy called Ponsana who's ranked 22nd... Shit! Damn it! The Thai supporters put curse on Susilo sia... Their bomohs all very powerful one... Unfair! Kelong! Haiz... Credit to the Thai shuttler though... He played well yesterday... I nearly wanted to cry when he lost sia... I felt like i was there... And i felt like i was him, and all that kind of feeling when you lose to an opponent you ought to win... I had the same kind of experience before, so i could fully understand his extreme sadness and disappointment when he lost... I could still remember vividly in my head... It was the Sec2 inter-house games... Well, i was in the soccer team of course, and last year Sec1, my house were the champions... So we were the defending champs... But during the Sec2 campaign, we lost in the finals to Prouzx house ( My house is called Gonzaga by the way ) 1-0... And i was the person at fault... I was the defender and my mistake cost my team the trophy to let the opponent score... I think it was my friend who scored the goal... Wah! I was super-doper sad after the final whistle blew... I sat down in a daze and as my team-mates crowded around me, consoling me, i felt really bad that i've let them down... It was even worse when the opponents gave me those zuai looks... I hate it! They were like acting sarcastic and all that, even my friend, who was like haha, i scored against u or something... I nearly wanted to slap him... And i vowed to take back the trophy again next year... In the end, during Sec3, i dunnoe whether it's coincidence er not, but Prouzx and Gonzaga met in the final again... The team members were about the same, not much major changes, and again i was the defender against my friend who scored against me the previous year... I told myself never to let him touch the ball throughout the whole game, and never to let him get on the scoresheet... Though he was my friend, my pride was at stake... I won't lose to a person again... And in the end, my team won 2-0! And my friend only managed to touch the ball about 3 times in the entire match and no shots at all! I was marking him all the way that he was so pissed off and frustrated that he scolded me " Ji bai lar! " Well, i ignored him and continue playing my defensive role! Wooh! That feeling, that jubilation of winning a zuai opponent was damn good... After the match, my team-mates were like praising me and everything about my performance, i felt really good that i didn't let them down this time! Wooh! So Ronald Susilo, don't worry, you will beat that Thai guy when both of you meet again! I promise...
Hmmm... Tomorrow got class outing i think... Go watch Alien VS Predator... Sianz... Don't feel like studying now... Feel like sleeping already... Haiz... Tonight , or rather morning 2am got Li Jia Wei's match against World no.2 Wang Nan... I am praying for Li Jiawei... I watched her match against that Jap girl on tv in the replay, and she looked damn sweet and nice... So pretty...
I started a Joke - Bee Gees
I started a joke, which started the whole world crying
But i didn't see that the joke was on me... Oh no...
I started to cry, which started the whole world laughing
oh, if i'd only seen that the joke was on me...
I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes...
And i fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that i'd said
Till i finally died, which started the whole world living
oh, if i'd only seen that the joke was on me...
I looked at the skies, running my head over my eyes...
And i fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that i'd said
Till i finally died, which started the whole world living
oh, if i'd only seen that the joke was on me...
I am very sad yesterday night though... Ronald Susilo crashed out of the Olympics by losing 15-10, 15-1 to some Thai guy called Ponsana who's ranked 22nd... Shit! Damn it! The Thai supporters put curse on Susilo sia... Their bomohs all very powerful one... Unfair! Kelong! Haiz... Credit to the Thai shuttler though... He played well yesterday... I nearly wanted to cry when he lost sia... I felt like i was there... And i felt like i was him, and all that kind of feeling when you lose to an opponent you ought to win... I had the same kind of experience before, so i could fully understand his extreme sadness and disappointment when he lost... I could still remember vividly in my head... It was the Sec2 inter-house games... Well, i was in the soccer team of course, and last year Sec1, my house were the champions... So we were the defending champs... But during the Sec2 campaign, we lost in the finals to Prouzx house ( My house is called Gonzaga by the way ) 1-0... And i was the person at fault... I was the defender and my mistake cost my team the trophy to let the opponent score... I think it was my friend who scored the goal... Wah! I was super-doper sad after the final whistle blew... I sat down in a daze and as my team-mates crowded around me, consoling me, i felt really bad that i've let them down... It was even worse when the opponents gave me those zuai looks... I hate it! They were like acting sarcastic and all that, even my friend, who was like haha, i scored against u or something... I nearly wanted to slap him... And i vowed to take back the trophy again next year... In the end, during Sec3, i dunnoe whether it's coincidence er not, but Prouzx and Gonzaga met in the final again... The team members were about the same, not much major changes, and again i was the defender against my friend who scored against me the previous year... I told myself never to let him touch the ball throughout the whole game, and never to let him get on the scoresheet... Though he was my friend, my pride was at stake... I won't lose to a person again... And in the end, my team won 2-0! And my friend only managed to touch the ball about 3 times in the entire match and no shots at all! I was marking him all the way that he was so pissed off and frustrated that he scolded me " Ji bai lar! " Well, i ignored him and continue playing my defensive role! Wooh! That feeling, that jubilation of winning a zuai opponent was damn good... After the match, my team-mates were like praising me and everything about my performance, i felt really good that i didn't let them down this time! Wooh! So Ronald Susilo, don't worry, you will beat that Thai guy when both of you meet again! I promise...
Hmmm... Tomorrow got class outing i think... Go watch Alien VS Predator... Sianz... Don't feel like studying now... Feel like sleeping already... Haiz... Tonight , or rather morning 2am got Li Jia Wei's match against World no.2 Wang Nan... I am praying for Li Jiawei... I watched her match against that Jap girl on tv in the replay, and she looked damn sweet and nice... So pretty...
I started a Joke - Bee Gees
I started a joke, which started the whole world crying
But i didn't see that the joke was on me... Oh no...
I started to cry, which started the whole world laughing
oh, if i'd only seen that the joke was on me...
I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes...
And i fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that i'd said
Till i finally died, which started the whole world living
oh, if i'd only seen that the joke was on me...
I looked at the skies, running my head over my eyes...
And i fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that i'd said
Till i finally died, which started the whole world living
oh, if i'd only seen that the joke was on me...
Comments:
Post a Comment