Friday, September 10, 2004
Haiz... I am super duper sad... Firstly, tomorrow will be the start of the dreaded prelims with GP as the appetizer... Super sianz sia... Can't imagine myself stoning there for 3 hrs doing an essay and a comprehension.... Tomorrow is Sept 11... And oh yes, it's Daena's birthday! Woopee! Here's an early birthday wish from me!!! That is if u read this tonight lar...
My luck has been down in the drain this whole week... ARGHHHH! Can u believe it? I was robbed yesterday at my void deck while i was playing table-tennis with my bro!!! 2 bloody asshole motherf***ing shitheads or whatever whatsnots took off with my 8-10year old blue-colored back with my housekeys, my handphone and my handphone pouch inside!!! What the f*** man! What's worse is that they insulted my intelligience! Robbing me in broad god-damn daylight right before my eyes!!! Well, here's the entire story once again....
It was 2pm... I went down to my void deck to play table-tennis with my brother as usual... After 15minutes, 2 chao ahbengs SHKing approached our table... One of them diao me, and i diao back, after which i ignored him totally... His description is as follows : White polo tee, long black pants, white cap, long fringe covering his left eye and his face is rather sharp at the bottom... The other guy talked to me about table-tennis and say like my brother v.pro and i merely replied that my brother is from a school team... This guy is more tanned than the other and his face is flat and round and looks like a hum chim pang... No wonder he so hum ji... His hair is like GI but a little longer... He was wearing orange-coloured tee-shirt and i think grey bermudas... 3 minutes later, i fell into their trap when that hum chim pang guy asked me and my bro to play more pro like smack the ball harder... Little did i know that that was their plot to make me go retrieve the ball, thus giving them a chance to run off with my bag... As i turned around after picking up the ball, i saw them running and sprinting away... I thought for a moment that maybe their friends called them or they saw policemen who will catch them for underaged smoking or something... It suddenly dawned on me that my bag was running with one of them too... I immediately gave chase and they had a headstart of 75m and i could only close the gap to 40m before they got desperate and ran into a lift of Block 566... I met this uncle in front of the lift and requested for help... He called the police and instructed me and my bro to guard the staircases... No one came down... The police arrived 5-7minutes later and surprisingly 10 of them came down as if it was a murder case... The leading officer asked me to follow him and a couple of policemen to comb the entire block, starting from the 12th storey, the highest in that block... Sadly it was to no avail... It was pretty exciting patrolling with them and i even overheard their conversation with their HQ, like got sodomy case somewhere and asked them to go arrest the guy since they got the evidence already, like photos and videocam or something... Haha... Such case also have... V.kok... In the end, i was directed to this policemen who asked me to wait for the plainclothes policemen to come down... I then asked him whether i can borrow his phone to call Singtel to cut off my line... Walau... He super kok sia... He told his colleague to lend hers to me coz phonecall v.expensive... SO niao sia!!! I am the victim leh... Policemen their pay v.little izzit... Still asked me to go find payphone... I got pissed off, so i said hello, i lost my bag leh, where got money... Then he paiseh and well, he didn't lend me his phone but asked me to find the other policeman for the phone... Luckily the other lend his to me... Soon, the plainclothes arrived... One malay and one FAT chinese one... The chinese one very kok sia... While i was patrolling, he went to the bus-stop to sleep sia!!! Walau eh... And the other just sat at one of the staircase and smoked... After that, a chinese male ( by the way, the 2 culprits were chinese ) wearing white polo shirt and cap came down from the lift... He walked towards the Malay policeman... V.kok, soon the policeman ran to me and asked, " Is it that guy?" frantically... I said no and guess what he said? He said," sia lar, heng not that guy sia, or else let him get away!!!" Walau, i just looked at him and siad like er er.... Why policemen so kok one... Anyway, we waited till 5pm plus and the 2 humji still didn't come down... So the conclusion is that one of them or their friend must been staying in one of the flats lor... The malay guy then took my statement, giving an account of the entire story... Then he asked me the value of the things that were stolen... He asked me the bag what colour and how long and how much... I damn paiseh sia, then i gave him this sheepish look that it's 8-10years already... He then said, okay lor, chin chai lar, $20 lor... So i said okay... Then the handphone i said it cost me $150 + trade in 8250... Then he asked me handphone pouch how much... I seriously dunnoe, so i said it was priceless coz my friend sewed it for me... He then v.kok say must write value down, so chin chai lor, $4-$5... Then he got even more kok, asked me the bunch of keys how much... Walau, i nearly fell off the chair sia... Soon, both of them left... My bro and i v.langbei, cannot go home coz our keys are gone, so we continued playing table-tennis... Play until like 7pm, then my mum came home to let us in... Walau, trauma sia...
After that, i called Daena and she informed the rest i supposed... Weini called first and asked to ji an shun pian and say jiu de bu qu, xing de bu lai... And she said she will pray that the policemen will nab the 2 culprits and she will curse the 2 idiots... After that, Sab called, Michelle called and then Adam... Haha... And i narrated the entire episode to them... Haiz... I really want to catch them and punched them and stick cigarettes up their ass leh... Insult my intelligience... Scold their parents oso... I was so angry that i think i have never been so angry before lor... I cursed them that they will be struck my lightning, knocked down my car and everything that's fatal... Hurghh! I don't care... By hook or by crook, i want to catch them dead or alive... I don't want to study already... I want to become a policeman... So suay sia, i went home and found my lobster dead too... Its eyes got eaten by the other fishes... So sad... Why are all these shit happening to me??? Sucks man, even my dad got a summon for nothing a few days ago... $150 fine sia plus 6 demerit points...
I went out with Sab today to look for something at Queensway... As i walked to the bus-stop, some idiot threw a sanitary pad down beside me lor.... My luck is really really rotten lor... I machiam like loser like that... Can't even protect my own belongings, how to protect my girlfriend next time man... Sibeh jialart sia... After we bought the stuff, i went to her house before playing badminton at the STU again... Haha... I lost to Ringo again, but well, it's not a surprise... I haven't trained yet... Nvm, like what Ringo said, i will only get better by playing with better players than me... So i must find people who are better than me to play with... I think i will start with Benwei... He's good and i haven't play a competitive match with him yet... Oh right! He shall be my first target...
Okie, got to go... 2mr still got the stupid GP... Haiz... Seriously, i think i didn't study hard enough... I am too slack lor... Confirm die one... See whether heng heng can scrap through... I aim to get CCD and at least a B4 for GP... Hope i can make it... I got a nightmare last night... I dreamt that Mr Teo marked finished our Econs prelims in one hr after the actual exam and he returned us the paper on the spot! And alas, i got 49! Fail leh... The dream was so real sia... And i was very upset... I hope this is not a foreshadow of the future... Haiz...
Now i am anti-ahbeng, anti-terrorists, and esp anti-thieves and robbers... To hell with all these motherf***ers!!!
My luck has been down in the drain this whole week... ARGHHHH! Can u believe it? I was robbed yesterday at my void deck while i was playing table-tennis with my bro!!! 2 bloody asshole motherf***ing shitheads or whatever whatsnots took off with my 8-10year old blue-colored back with my housekeys, my handphone and my handphone pouch inside!!! What the f*** man! What's worse is that they insulted my intelligience! Robbing me in broad god-damn daylight right before my eyes!!! Well, here's the entire story once again....
It was 2pm... I went down to my void deck to play table-tennis with my brother as usual... After 15minutes, 2 chao ahbengs SHKing approached our table... One of them diao me, and i diao back, after which i ignored him totally... His description is as follows : White polo tee, long black pants, white cap, long fringe covering his left eye and his face is rather sharp at the bottom... The other guy talked to me about table-tennis and say like my brother v.pro and i merely replied that my brother is from a school team... This guy is more tanned than the other and his face is flat and round and looks like a hum chim pang... No wonder he so hum ji... His hair is like GI but a little longer... He was wearing orange-coloured tee-shirt and i think grey bermudas... 3 minutes later, i fell into their trap when that hum chim pang guy asked me and my bro to play more pro like smack the ball harder... Little did i know that that was their plot to make me go retrieve the ball, thus giving them a chance to run off with my bag... As i turned around after picking up the ball, i saw them running and sprinting away... I thought for a moment that maybe their friends called them or they saw policemen who will catch them for underaged smoking or something... It suddenly dawned on me that my bag was running with one of them too... I immediately gave chase and they had a headstart of 75m and i could only close the gap to 40m before they got desperate and ran into a lift of Block 566... I met this uncle in front of the lift and requested for help... He called the police and instructed me and my bro to guard the staircases... No one came down... The police arrived 5-7minutes later and surprisingly 10 of them came down as if it was a murder case... The leading officer asked me to follow him and a couple of policemen to comb the entire block, starting from the 12th storey, the highest in that block... Sadly it was to no avail... It was pretty exciting patrolling with them and i even overheard their conversation with their HQ, like got sodomy case somewhere and asked them to go arrest the guy since they got the evidence already, like photos and videocam or something... Haha... Such case also have... V.kok... In the end, i was directed to this policemen who asked me to wait for the plainclothes policemen to come down... I then asked him whether i can borrow his phone to call Singtel to cut off my line... Walau... He super kok sia... He told his colleague to lend hers to me coz phonecall v.expensive... SO niao sia!!! I am the victim leh... Policemen their pay v.little izzit... Still asked me to go find payphone... I got pissed off, so i said hello, i lost my bag leh, where got money... Then he paiseh and well, he didn't lend me his phone but asked me to find the other policeman for the phone... Luckily the other lend his to me... Soon, the plainclothes arrived... One malay and one FAT chinese one... The chinese one very kok sia... While i was patrolling, he went to the bus-stop to sleep sia!!! Walau eh... And the other just sat at one of the staircase and smoked... After that, a chinese male ( by the way, the 2 culprits were chinese ) wearing white polo shirt and cap came down from the lift... He walked towards the Malay policeman... V.kok, soon the policeman ran to me and asked, " Is it that guy?" frantically... I said no and guess what he said? He said," sia lar, heng not that guy sia, or else let him get away!!!" Walau, i just looked at him and siad like er er.... Why policemen so kok one... Anyway, we waited till 5pm plus and the 2 humji still didn't come down... So the conclusion is that one of them or their friend must been staying in one of the flats lor... The malay guy then took my statement, giving an account of the entire story... Then he asked me the value of the things that were stolen... He asked me the bag what colour and how long and how much... I damn paiseh sia, then i gave him this sheepish look that it's 8-10years already... He then said, okay lor, chin chai lar, $20 lor... So i said okay... Then the handphone i said it cost me $150 + trade in 8250... Then he asked me handphone pouch how much... I seriously dunnoe, so i said it was priceless coz my friend sewed it for me... He then v.kok say must write value down, so chin chai lor, $4-$5... Then he got even more kok, asked me the bunch of keys how much... Walau, i nearly fell off the chair sia... Soon, both of them left... My bro and i v.langbei, cannot go home coz our keys are gone, so we continued playing table-tennis... Play until like 7pm, then my mum came home to let us in... Walau, trauma sia...
After that, i called Daena and she informed the rest i supposed... Weini called first and asked to ji an shun pian and say jiu de bu qu, xing de bu lai... And she said she will pray that the policemen will nab the 2 culprits and she will curse the 2 idiots... After that, Sab called, Michelle called and then Adam... Haha... And i narrated the entire episode to them... Haiz... I really want to catch them and punched them and stick cigarettes up their ass leh... Insult my intelligience... Scold their parents oso... I was so angry that i think i have never been so angry before lor... I cursed them that they will be struck my lightning, knocked down my car and everything that's fatal... Hurghh! I don't care... By hook or by crook, i want to catch them dead or alive... I don't want to study already... I want to become a policeman... So suay sia, i went home and found my lobster dead too... Its eyes got eaten by the other fishes... So sad... Why are all these shit happening to me??? Sucks man, even my dad got a summon for nothing a few days ago... $150 fine sia plus 6 demerit points...
I went out with Sab today to look for something at Queensway... As i walked to the bus-stop, some idiot threw a sanitary pad down beside me lor.... My luck is really really rotten lor... I machiam like loser like that... Can't even protect my own belongings, how to protect my girlfriend next time man... Sibeh jialart sia... After we bought the stuff, i went to her house before playing badminton at the STU again... Haha... I lost to Ringo again, but well, it's not a surprise... I haven't trained yet... Nvm, like what Ringo said, i will only get better by playing with better players than me... So i must find people who are better than me to play with... I think i will start with Benwei... He's good and i haven't play a competitive match with him yet... Oh right! He shall be my first target...
Okie, got to go... 2mr still got the stupid GP... Haiz... Seriously, i think i didn't study hard enough... I am too slack lor... Confirm die one... See whether heng heng can scrap through... I aim to get CCD and at least a B4 for GP... Hope i can make it... I got a nightmare last night... I dreamt that Mr Teo marked finished our Econs prelims in one hr after the actual exam and he returned us the paper on the spot! And alas, i got 49! Fail leh... The dream was so real sia... And i was very upset... I hope this is not a foreshadow of the future... Haiz...
Now i am anti-ahbeng, anti-terrorists, and esp anti-thieves and robbers... To hell with all these motherf***ers!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment