<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 04, 2004

It's the weekends again... Haiz... Sadly, this week was the last week of Term3... Wonder whether the class would be able to attend lessons together again... So sad... I think i would really miss my college days with 03A1, especially with the fellowship of the six... Arghh! I don't want all these to end, but sadly time still goes on and life goes on... Nobody can will it... That's the tragedy... How i wished i can go on like this forever, but well, we still need to move on in life... When i am enlisted in the army, wah, i will confirm miss everybody sia... I hope i don't cry though... Why time pass so fast when we are enjoying ourselves huh? Very kok leh...

Yesterday sports marathon was a little bit of a let-down though... We were enjoying our game of badminton when some bastard came over and ORDERED us to evacuate immediately... Damn unreasonable sia... And the way he said it was too overboard sia, as if the hall his grandfather or grandmother or whatever ****** buy one sia! Damn pissed off with him... Ask him go jia sai can... Basket... Pui! In the end, we had to settle for basketball when suddenly, the rain destroyed our hopes halfway through the 2nd game... Haiz... In the end, Sab, Daena and I ( plus Susie and Steven ) went back to the hall... We played table-tennis ( with the table but minus net ) and it was fun though... We eventually used empty bottles as our net... Haha... After that, i paired up with Steven as a table-tennis double and we were like sweeping every competitor off... Steven is super pro sia, not a captain for nothing... I with him only disturb him only... Haha... But we were pretty invicincible... Just as i thought i was having a great time, Ms Audrey came over and said "Time's up!" Wah... Sianjipua again... After we washed up, Sab, Daena and I went to AMK to find badminton string... In the end, we didn't buy it coz it would take 3 working days for them to restring the racket... Poor service sia... We had dinner at a place called Sports Cafe and the food, well is rated like 6 out of 10 lar... Egg costs an additional 50cents though... After that, we went home coz it was getting late...

This morning got some stupid econs MCQ test... Wah, very kok, i only got 10 out of 30... Sucks big time lol... Wake up early in the morning to fail a test ( quoted from Daena )... Haiz... Jialart, must study harder during this one week "concentration camp"... After that, we went Macs for breakfast, at the expense of Victor's lesson ( it was cancelled eventually due to the poor attendance or rather no attendance ) Went to Daena's house after that to play guitar and laze around before trooping down to Hougang Sports Hall to restring Sab and Adam's rackets... After 45minutes of waiting, we went to Sab's house... Looked through countless photos and videos of our class and walau, our class is really really neurotic... Haiz... I will miss these unforgettable moments of my life... Took photo of myself in the MANCHESTER UNITED JERSEY and it was wooh... super nice... Sab also took a photo with me wearing her Cristiano Ronaldo Portugal number 17 jersey... Very cool sia... Haha, Sab's mother is really funny sia... When we were able to change, she asked Adam whether he need her daughter ( Sab ) to lend Adam her bra... Haha... Super kok sia... She's really the funniest mum i have ever met... She also said that Sab and herself is better than Stella Huang and that my eye got stamp... Haha....

After that, Ringo ( Sab's mum's friend ) fetched Justina, Adam, Sab, her mum and i to the Singapore Teachers' union to play badminton there... Wah, i lost to Ringo 15-4, 15-5 sia... He's really good... The way he played is not the style played by secondary school kids or JC people lor... It's considered how a MAN play sia...

Post-match Analysis:Firstly, I committed too many unforced errors... My shots either hit the net or hit the racket rim... Secondly, my weak point was in returning his strong service... He hit the shuttle all the way back and i simply do not have the strength to return the serve to the back of his court, enabling him to drop-shot me or smash me... Thirdly, i rushed into my game too fast... My drop-shots were simply too high and kok that was easily exploited by him... Can say that Ringo easily saw through my game plan... I didn't use my brains lor... Too slow to react... I should relax lar... Too nervous and too rash in my game, thus committing silly errors on the way... But Ringo is really zai... Even if i had played with him before my dislocation, i would still have lost to him, albeit by a smaller margin... Wooh... He really stretched me to the limit sia... I think i was too confident going into the game... I really have to admit this defeat... That's good in the sense that he brought me back down to Earth... And taught me an important lesson that tian shang you tian... There will always be somebody better than you... Great, now i have a new mission... To train harder and be faster... I think i a little bit too zhuai because Teckmeng made me look too good until my blood flow to the brain... I still have a long long way to go and train and be better... There's still vast room for improvements in my overall play... What surprised me most is that Ringo's game plan, in my opinion, was simple... It's the same kind of plan i use frequently... The strategy is to hit the ball all the way to the back of the court and force your opponents into errors... Haha... I got beaten in my own game... That's why Teckmeng keep losing 11-0 to me, because he has yet to see through my game plan... But Ringo got the strength sia... A lot a lot better than me... I need to go improve my arms' strength... I think after i dislocated my shoulder, my muscles all disfunctioned liao... So must start all over again... But it was really a great match... Really nice... I enjoyed it though i lost... Next time then play again and maybe i will lose by a small margin...

Wooh... England playing Austria tonight away... Hope they win... Daena predicted that England will win 1-0, so i trusted her and betted on 1 goal... Hope i win $$$... Tomorrow morning i think either got soccer or basketball... After this weekend will be mugging all the way i think... Sucks sia... I hate mugging... But well, i am under forced circumstances... Sianz....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?