Friday, October 22, 2004
I am very sianz... Juz sianz.... So sian to do anything, even sleep!!! I dunnoe what's wrong... Juz sianz... The feeling of being so empty... Damn, am i becoming more and more like Boey Kim Cheng? Shit...
Haven't receive my NS letter yet while the rest of the world already got it... Even Mindef want to zi siao me... Ah peh kena commando sia... Poor thing... Actually Kelvin also haven't receive yet... I think Mindef know both of us gay, so special arrangement settle us in gay camp... Haha...
Been studying european history... And Brian juz told me that Kellet's notes are really really insufficient! How??? Jialart... Die sia... He said that if i only study Kellet's notes, the most i can get is a C grade!!! I don't want a C!!! I want at least a B, and i hope i can get... But the prospects look dim sia... Kellet said last year most got D for history!!! God! Can die sia... D? Die? Damn? Shit man...
It's Friday already hor... 22nd October... So fast... 3 more days to 1 year anniversary... So fast... What should i do on that day? It's a monday, i will be going back to school i think... I shall go back to that special place... 1 year... Time flies...
I am a sad man... I dunnoe what to write le...
Quote of the Day: A man of untold troubles behind a smile....
psss... Anyway, 2mr's Hu Qi Tong birthday... 23rd October...
Haven't receive my NS letter yet while the rest of the world already got it... Even Mindef want to zi siao me... Ah peh kena commando sia... Poor thing... Actually Kelvin also haven't receive yet... I think Mindef know both of us gay, so special arrangement settle us in gay camp... Haha...
Been studying european history... And Brian juz told me that Kellet's notes are really really insufficient! How??? Jialart... Die sia... He said that if i only study Kellet's notes, the most i can get is a C grade!!! I don't want a C!!! I want at least a B, and i hope i can get... But the prospects look dim sia... Kellet said last year most got D for history!!! God! Can die sia... D? Die? Damn? Shit man...
It's Friday already hor... 22nd October... So fast... 3 more days to 1 year anniversary... So fast... What should i do on that day? It's a monday, i will be going back to school i think... I shall go back to that special place... 1 year... Time flies...
I am a sad man... I dunnoe what to write le...
Quote of the Day: A man of untold troubles behind a smile....
psss... Anyway, 2mr's Hu Qi Tong birthday... 23rd October...
Comments:
Post a Comment