Monday, October 25, 2004
Whoa... It's been 1 year ago, exactly, at this time if i am not wrong that i did something quite unforgettable i would say, although i can't help but feel a tinge of regret of my action that well... Time flies... Exactly one year ago, we were having the dance of our lives, swaying to the blaring music of the DJ and being surrounded by people in strange costumes... I should have chose to remember the fun i had that night, and not the stupid thing that i did... How i wish i can turn back time...
I am so sick of life... Family got taiji, and that really distracts me from my preparations for A-levels... I haven't even touch Econs yet man, can really die... All i did was European History, and to get an A, Kellet merely lent us such a big hand by saying that we need to be brilliant, which i am pretty far from it... It's so sianz... And stupid Mindef has been sleeping man... Haven't send me my letter yet while almost the entire world has gotten it... I wish i could just disappear for a few moments, to be in search of Utopia, where problems never exist at all! Well, it's a dream and sadly it will never come true...
I dunnoe what am i thinking, but i am juz so sick of everything... Arghh... I feel so trapped, so alone, so lonely, and only my poor Sim is there to keep me company... Sadly, he's quite problematic... It seems like he's becoming quite gay lately... Hugging man and asking them to move in and trying to kiss them but kena rejected... The world out there is just so shitty....
Bye.
I am so sick of life... Family got taiji, and that really distracts me from my preparations for A-levels... I haven't even touch Econs yet man, can really die... All i did was European History, and to get an A, Kellet merely lent us such a big hand by saying that we need to be brilliant, which i am pretty far from it... It's so sianz... And stupid Mindef has been sleeping man... Haven't send me my letter yet while almost the entire world has gotten it... I wish i could just disappear for a few moments, to be in search of Utopia, where problems never exist at all! Well, it's a dream and sadly it will never come true...
I dunnoe what am i thinking, but i am juz so sick of everything... Arghh... I feel so trapped, so alone, so lonely, and only my poor Sim is there to keep me company... Sadly, he's quite problematic... It seems like he's becoming quite gay lately... Hugging man and asking them to move in and trying to kiss them but kena rejected... The world out there is just so shitty....
Bye.
Comments:
Post a Comment