Monday, November 29, 2004
Whoa... Damn loooonnng never blog already... The last time was like before the A-levels... Yesh! Finally the strenous exams are over... It's time for a long long break.... Well, got NS lar, but i still haven't receive my letter yet... Dunnoe what MINDEF is doing man... Kelvin got his letter already lor.. He going in April, Naval Diving Unit...
Went swimming with Kelvin and HanMing today... Wah, todat scenery not bad leh... Got 3 bikini babes and 2 two-piece babes... But that Kelvin commented that they are not "big" enough... Haha... If u r thinking kelvin is talking about their age, u are definitely off track... Haha... Kelvin dyed his hair the colour of shady gold le, Adam too, as well as Clement they all... I think i am the only one left... I told my mum that i am gonna do it but she kao-peh sia, as if it's something illegal and life-threatening... I really dun understand why she's making a big fuss out of nothing... She's like so stereotypical that people who dyed their hair must be ahbengs and ahlians... Walau... Can't stand it man... Kelvin asked me whether wanna go Taiwan with him and Clement er not, and my mum say cannot... Why? Because Taiwan got political turmoil... Walau... Kan tulan... Like this i dun think i will ever be able to step on Taiwan soil... Must wait until China conquer Taiwan i think... That's gonna take quite some time i guess... I am damn sianz... Exams over and i thought the wings of freedom gonna be bestowed upon me, but haiz...
I am really fan... Tamara has been asking me funny questions lately... Like why i never ever message her first before to ask her out... What kind of question is this man... How to answer... It's like why do you eat dinner? How to answer? Haiz... I really dunnoe what to do with her... So i finally message her : Are u free next week? Which she replied that she's free everyday except weekends... Haiz... How? Like what Adam said... Go out only what, won't kena raped or die one... But there's always this niggling doubt in my mind lar... Sort of uneasy... And i dun want to hurt her feelings, yet i dun want to lead her on... I am in a fix man...
Prom night's coming soon... 1 week later to be exact... Gonna wear singlets, shorts and slippers with a towel draped around my neck and selling roti prata... Haha... Adam's gonna wear a dress i think... Go Adam! Prom King and Queen!
Wanna go Peninsula Plaza to get my guitar... Maybe 2mr if the group can make it... Adam can't coz he got to go hari-raya visiting... Daena not sure... Weini and Mich haven't reply... Only Sab can... Oso got Dudley's BBQ too on wednesday... As well as badminton! Yeah, long time never play le... Yesterday's soccer was like -_-... Kelvin and I ran like only 15minutes, and we were already panting... Our stamina have really gone down the drain due to the exams man... Shit... Got to train again... Or else NS will die...
All right, gonna continue making my model aircraft le...
Went swimming with Kelvin and HanMing today... Wah, todat scenery not bad leh... Got 3 bikini babes and 2 two-piece babes... But that Kelvin commented that they are not "big" enough... Haha... If u r thinking kelvin is talking about their age, u are definitely off track... Haha... Kelvin dyed his hair the colour of shady gold le, Adam too, as well as Clement they all... I think i am the only one left... I told my mum that i am gonna do it but she kao-peh sia, as if it's something illegal and life-threatening... I really dun understand why she's making a big fuss out of nothing... She's like so stereotypical that people who dyed their hair must be ahbengs and ahlians... Walau... Can't stand it man... Kelvin asked me whether wanna go Taiwan with him and Clement er not, and my mum say cannot... Why? Because Taiwan got political turmoil... Walau... Kan tulan... Like this i dun think i will ever be able to step on Taiwan soil... Must wait until China conquer Taiwan i think... That's gonna take quite some time i guess... I am damn sianz... Exams over and i thought the wings of freedom gonna be bestowed upon me, but haiz...
I am really fan... Tamara has been asking me funny questions lately... Like why i never ever message her first before to ask her out... What kind of question is this man... How to answer... It's like why do you eat dinner? How to answer? Haiz... I really dunnoe what to do with her... So i finally message her : Are u free next week? Which she replied that she's free everyday except weekends... Haiz... How? Like what Adam said... Go out only what, won't kena raped or die one... But there's always this niggling doubt in my mind lar... Sort of uneasy... And i dun want to hurt her feelings, yet i dun want to lead her on... I am in a fix man...
Prom night's coming soon... 1 week later to be exact... Gonna wear singlets, shorts and slippers with a towel draped around my neck and selling roti prata... Haha... Adam's gonna wear a dress i think... Go Adam! Prom King and Queen!
Wanna go Peninsula Plaza to get my guitar... Maybe 2mr if the group can make it... Adam can't coz he got to go hari-raya visiting... Daena not sure... Weini and Mich haven't reply... Only Sab can... Oso got Dudley's BBQ too on wednesday... As well as badminton! Yeah, long time never play le... Yesterday's soccer was like -_-... Kelvin and I ran like only 15minutes, and we were already panting... Our stamina have really gone down the drain due to the exams man... Shit... Got to train again... Or else NS will die...
All right, gonna continue making my model aircraft le...
Comments:
Post a Comment