<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sianz... I am still at home while my buddies all book into camp le... I wasn't feeling very well for the entire past week, which was my field camp man... Kena fever the day before fieldcamp, but i still carried on, although i felt terrible... I think it's a mistake, coz throughout the entire fieldcamp, i felt weak and terrible, and can't really carry out the activities to my maximum... Haiz... Luckily it's over... I nearly passed out on the last day sia, and missed the last activity of my fieldcamp, the BIC, Basic Innoculation Course where u gotta leopard and back crawl under barbed wire and heavy enemy fire from a GPMG... Now i gotta retake it... Damn... N due to my MC for Monday and Tuesday, i would miss my live range too! Which means i gotta go back to camp for 2 days during my block leave to shoot... Sianz sia... Haiz... I wanted to go back today actually, but my doctor advised me to rest coz i got throat infection and lungs exhaustion, which explains why i got headaches for the past 9 days and dizziness, resulting in breathlessness where i can't breathe preoperly n took very fast short breaths after exercises, even like run for 1 minute and i will pant like hell and gasp for breath... Damn jialart sia... Now i gotta let my lungs recover... Haiz...

Fieldcamp was madness.... maybe it was becoz i was suay that out of 7days, it rained 4 days, resulting in muddy patches and making the entire thingy even more uncomfortable since u can't bathe at all... Yucks... And worse of all, i was having fever of 38.5deg sia... haiz... And the rain is not like drizzle or what, it was a thunderstorm sia... I was sleeping on mud lo, since my groundsheet was all wet and muddy from the rain... And during fieldcamp, there are stupid people who can't shit properly... Or should i say, lazy people who refuse to dig a hole and shit inside and cover it up... In the end, we were severely punished sia... We did 120 counts of 4 of jumping jacks with our rifles, 60 pushups, 60 situps at one go! And we had to eat our lunch right in front of the latrine, and we could see shit juz right in front of us! As if the food ration wasn't disgusting enough, the sight of the shit and the toilet paper lying around with flies buzzing around made me wanna puke... I think it muz have been the most disgusting lunch i ever had in my entire life... Sianz... I really can't understand these selfish people sia... A-level students somemore! I am ashamed...

After fieldcamp, i seriously thought about not wanting to go to command school anymore... ( Sorry mich, no more sword le... ) I felt that i am juz too weak to go through all these shit... I am quite disappointed with my performance during fieldcamp... I can't even motivate people to sing during road marches... It's a shame... Seems like i am not fit or worthy of being a commander after all, so i am gonna perish that thought... I know if i tell that to my officer, he will surely scold me one, but that's what i honestly felt... Bo pian mah... He oso want me to aim for OCS, but i really think i can't do it... Forget it lo, juz be a normal man after BMT lo... Continue being under someone's command then... I really dun give a damn now...

Went to Sab's Novena house yesterday to buy her the volleyball that i owe her... We bought the Adidas one after going around to look for better ones... N i bought a soccer ball too! Yay! After that, i met up with Adam at Orchard to walk around... We ate at Swensens and had ice-cream! Wooh! Ice-cream rocks... Then we went shopping as usual, and of course, Adam bought (it's a must for him to buy something when he goes shopping mah... ) an orange tshirt from Guess... He went off shortly after that coz of his grandma's birthday... So i went to Wisma to look for Weini lo... Actually i only intend to go there and disturb her and then go home de, but in the end, i chatted with her instead for like 2 hrs sia... Haha... Lucky there were not much customers at that time, so she was pretty free... Told her about the fieldcamp and lotsa stuff, and i din even notice the time until she said it's time to close the shop le... Haha... We went home together too... Actually i was very happy and super glad that for the first time since the "incident", i felt no barriers at all between me and Weini when we chatted... Everything became totally normal! Wooh... Looks like i have finally put everything past me 100%! Yay... It feels really good to get everything to be totally normal again...

Din get to go out with Meiqi this weekend agin coz she's working... So long never see her le... Haiz... Gotta go le, hope to meet up with the rest during next week's Vesak Day holiday... Cya...


Psss.... I finally got broadband le! Yay!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?