Friday, September 09, 2005
NS life SUCKS! Been a while since i last blogged but pardon me, i can't stand it anymore... I have been spewing all sorts of vulgarites of late (juz ask adam, he will understand cuz he had to stand the bombardment in one single call)
2day is my freaking 'off ' day and my motherfucking son of a bitch sergeant called me up at 4PM to tell me i had to go back tonight at 9.30pm to do area cleaning!!!! What the fuck! There's pure NONSENSE!!! I wanted to scream in his ear "fuck u, u undestand!!!" but the freaking military law forbids me to do so, or else i would have landed up in DB! If i could, i would really have given him a PIECE of my mind! Guess what he say? He said tomorrow is Family Day and there will be guests at camp, so i got to go TIDY up the place for the freaking guests! THIS IS PURELY another WAYANG show by SAF to show the ignorant citizens how FREAKING CLEAN camp is!!! Let me tell all the citizens out there! Camp is freaking dirty when there's no civilians or big shows around! Trust me! The SAF has all along been trying to manipulate the minds of the non-SAF citizens that SAF is a freaking powerful and unstoppable organization that is "super efficient"! I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT!!!
If war were to break out, i really doubt it can survive! Not becoz our technology is not good enough, but becuz of fuck-up signed-on sergeants that are seriously doing our nation a disservice! SAF would really be a better place without these kind of motherfuckers around! The freaking sergeant said i need to go wash 2 toilets and sweep 2 corridors! And where the fuck is he? He's in freaking Tekong and he can't do it himself!? He got another freaking storeman beside him and he got the cheek to call me and my poor buddy to go back all the way to tekong to WASH TOILET??? Ask him to fuck off man! He's damn freaking lazy lo! Say he not enough manpower? That's a lame excuse man! I used to sweep the entire parade square myself in 1 hour and toilets in half an hr and he couldn't do it?! Call himself a sergeant? Fuck off lar, you are merely a disgrace to your fellow sergeants! It is becoz of pple like this that give sergeants a bad name man! He should be sacked! I hope SAF will terminate his contract!!!
Guess what? I refuse to go back, hence i am blogging here... I dun give a damn about what he's gonna say tomorrow! And i am not very confident that i can control my temper tomorrow when i see him... I may end up in DB, who knows?! The sergeant is just a MOCKERY!
Sorry guys, gotta tahan my vulgarities... Sorry, i can't help it today! My blood is boiling! Gotta drink lotsa herbal drinks to cool down.... Humph....
2day is my freaking 'off ' day and my motherfucking son of a bitch sergeant called me up at 4PM to tell me i had to go back tonight at 9.30pm to do area cleaning!!!! What the fuck! There's pure NONSENSE!!! I wanted to scream in his ear "fuck u, u undestand!!!" but the freaking military law forbids me to do so, or else i would have landed up in DB! If i could, i would really have given him a PIECE of my mind! Guess what he say? He said tomorrow is Family Day and there will be guests at camp, so i got to go TIDY up the place for the freaking guests! THIS IS PURELY another WAYANG show by SAF to show the ignorant citizens how FREAKING CLEAN camp is!!! Let me tell all the citizens out there! Camp is freaking dirty when there's no civilians or big shows around! Trust me! The SAF has all along been trying to manipulate the minds of the non-SAF citizens that SAF is a freaking powerful and unstoppable organization that is "super efficient"! I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT!!!
If war were to break out, i really doubt it can survive! Not becoz our technology is not good enough, but becuz of fuck-up signed-on sergeants that are seriously doing our nation a disservice! SAF would really be a better place without these kind of motherfuckers around! The freaking sergeant said i need to go wash 2 toilets and sweep 2 corridors! And where the fuck is he? He's in freaking Tekong and he can't do it himself!? He got another freaking storeman beside him and he got the cheek to call me and my poor buddy to go back all the way to tekong to WASH TOILET??? Ask him to fuck off man! He's damn freaking lazy lo! Say he not enough manpower? That's a lame excuse man! I used to sweep the entire parade square myself in 1 hour and toilets in half an hr and he couldn't do it?! Call himself a sergeant? Fuck off lar, you are merely a disgrace to your fellow sergeants! It is becoz of pple like this that give sergeants a bad name man! He should be sacked! I hope SAF will terminate his contract!!!
Guess what? I refuse to go back, hence i am blogging here... I dun give a damn about what he's gonna say tomorrow! And i am not very confident that i can control my temper tomorrow when i see him... I may end up in DB, who knows?! The sergeant is just a MOCKERY!
Sorry guys, gotta tahan my vulgarities... Sorry, i can't help it today! My blood is boiling! Gotta drink lotsa herbal drinks to cool down.... Humph....
Comments:
Post a Comment