Friday, September 23, 2005
Wah! Sianz! I gotta go back ulu pandan island 2nite! N book out 2mr! This is indeed the epitome of the idea of WASTING TIME! Lang fei shi jian!!!
Went for shoulder review at TTSH today and haiz... My condition's quite bad... I am dying, i am fulaning, i am gonna become like what Daena once said "broken-arm man". Haha... Kinda miss her and all her antics... And her poor Real Madrid is rotting away too... AND ITS NOT DAVID BECKHAM'S FAULT OKAY???!!!! Haha... The doc said my arm will come out very easily, anytime! And physiotherapy, no matter how much, will not help at all...! Surgery's the only option! Wah sucks lo... I think i can burn my badminton racket and bury it le... So sad... I miss it, coz it's been a very very long time since i held her!!! I forgot her name already! Sucks...
I feel like drinking... Maybe tomorrow, hopefully Adam's FREE! Hey, are u reading this, adam!? Go drink 2mr???
I am fulaning... Pls bury me... Haiz....
Went for shoulder review at TTSH today and haiz... My condition's quite bad... I am dying, i am fulaning, i am gonna become like what Daena once said "broken-arm man". Haha... Kinda miss her and all her antics... And her poor Real Madrid is rotting away too... AND ITS NOT DAVID BECKHAM'S FAULT OKAY???!!!! Haha... The doc said my arm will come out very easily, anytime! And physiotherapy, no matter how much, will not help at all...! Surgery's the only option! Wah sucks lo... I think i can burn my badminton racket and bury it le... So sad... I miss it, coz it's been a very very long time since i held her!!! I forgot her name already! Sucks...
I feel like drinking... Maybe tomorrow, hopefully Adam's FREE! Hey, are u reading this, adam!? Go drink 2mr???
I am fulaning... Pls bury me... Haiz....
Comments:
Post a Comment