<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 17, 2005

Finally, after 18weeks of OOC at Sispec, the time has come for me to be posted out! I juz got my new posting 2day, and well, it looks sucky... 24SA, which i think it's a Spore Artillery Unit ba... But my clerk told me i am gonna be a signaller there! ????? I thot signaller camp is at stagmont camp wat... Very kok eh... If it's another combat vocation, then i am well on my way to being an OOC again!!! Sucks lo! I dun want! I suppose they are not updated wif my shoulder condition yet ba... Very kok eh, so inefficient... Haiz... I am supposed to report on Wednesday at 0800, but i got medical appt wif my doc in the morning and physiotherapy in the afternoon! Jialart sia... I think i will call them 2mr and hopefully allow me to report on Thursday... Pray for me that my new posting is BETTER than SISPEC! If it's worse, then i really tei tio lo...

Went out wif Adam yesterday to watch Deuce Bigalow... It's juz a lame show, and it's like less than 1 and a half hrs cuz if the movie's gonna rattle on, i think it might juz become more of a bore wif the same stupid lame jokes being repeated again and again... Adam's going to Taiwan this friday, so juz met up to say goodbye! I will miss you Adam! Oh my god, it sounds so gay... I mean it's juz 3 weeks ba... Haha... And yes Adam, i promised i won't do anything silly in these 3 weeks... haha...He even said "Hey, don't jump into commitment while i am gone okay?! " Haha... I think he's jealous tat i will do something "unfaithful" behind his back while he's in Taiwan! Who knows, maybe he will come back wif a Taiwan-mei... Haha... Oi, Adam! Be holy k... U still fasting eh... N don't use the condoms SAF give you... They say it sucks... Not safe wan... Use to collect water and drink is okay though... Haha...

Wah, i hope my new posting is good eh... Bao you wo ba!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?