<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yay! 2day i managed to call in for the 987fm Subaru Challenge! I want to win the cars! And i signed me and Kel Chen up immediately cuz he wants a car desperately too! But he sucks eh! He pang sei me and said that he want out! Sucks lo! U noe how hard is it to call in er not? Haiz... Now i can't find a partner. Called Sab earlier and got a earful from her... Wah, i think i shall have to forgo the chance ba... Haiz...

Now i am at Khatib Camp, 24SA (Spore Artillery) It seems that it's a classified camp, and there are like secrets in there... Hmm... Sounds interesting though... Luckily, the people there are quite nice and understanding... The encik there is 1000000million times better than the one in Sispec... I really da kai yan qian lo, like suaku, first time stepped into a mainland camp ( minus my NCC days ) in NS. And the toilets here are super clean! And the bunks are new! It's like those in chalets lo... I am currently still trying to fit in and get used to the system here... Haha... I was telling my new colleagues that i feel like i have just undergone rural to urban migration, from the ulu pandan TEkong to mainland lidat... I haven't really got used to it yet... It's a rather strange feeling that i can't explain... I got so used to seeing endless stretches of forest and now over here, i can see a school beside my camp and i even heard the mari kita anthem this morning!!! Wah, it feels good to be in a humane place...

Went for my med appt wif my TanTockSeng doc last wed... And it's confirmed tat i will be going for my shoulder operation on Dec16... Then i will in a sling for 6 weeks! And MC 4mths! The doc said that although my shoulder ligaments will be tighten after the operation to prevent it from being loose again, i will most prob lose about 10-15degrees of my mobility, in other words rotation of my shoulder... I am quite worried about tat though... I juz pray that my operation will be successful... I dun want to dislocate my shoulder and go through all the pain again!!! It hurts like hell... I hate it.

Adam's in Taiwan right now! And i missed him! I think i am turning gay! Haha... I hope he's all right... Taiwan training shiong eh... No joke lo... And poor Adam gotta spend Hari Raya in Taiwan in the jungle! That sucks man!!!

Kyou, 2nd anniversary! Hayai desu ne...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?