Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Yeah! The blog's finally working! Recently it has been down. Bet it's the government's doing... I think they muz have scrutinize every little single blog in Spore to seek out bloggers who post racist remarks or something, causing the website to crash... Haha...
I have been in a bad mood recently... Well, of course it's about the army... It sucks... Or maybe i should say, the pests inside the army are the ones who suck... The only job these pests do is to make life difficult for the rest... And they are paid thousands of dollars a month for that while the sufferers are paid peanuts... How in the world is that fair man...
Sometimes i really feel like screaming to that *@#$% sergeant! I wanna shout at him "Hey you @#$%^& , i don't owe you a living k???!!!" I wished i could slap him across the face and teach him some manners cuz obviously he's seriously lacking in it... Somehow, i feel these sergeants who signed on in the army (not all of them though) has lost their humane nature... I really can't see them surviving in the world out there with the kind of attitude they show... I hate it when they ask you for a favour, and you tried your best doing for them and they turned around and f*** you for doing it slightly wrong or a second slow... I have been feeling these few days that i am just a piece of thrash, a piece of shit, a tool or sort who's being manipulated around. When they are happy and need your help, the pests will say," Hey, you will do this do that..." and when you have finished your task and have no value anymore, they will just turned around and stabbed you in the back and say "F*** off now" Is this fair? Definitely not... I wish all these could change, but who can do it? My OC (officer commanding) always say, "Hey, if you guys got problems, u can come n talk to me..." I appreciate his effort, but well, even if u tell him the sky's collapsing, he would just hear you out, then psycho you, and then brush you off...
I have been a little racist recently... But due to the law, i cannot state the reasons here cuz it might just spark another racial riot in the army... So i will just keep my comments to myself... Unless you people ( u noe who u r ) wanna police my thoughts and arrest me like what they do in 1970s Soviet Union, then i really have nothing left to say...
I have been constantly lied to these days... I think i am too gullible, stupid maybe... It's like i believe almost everything somebody tells me, and then a couple of days or hrs later, i will found out he's lying to me... I think i will most prob fall prey to a conman soon or sth... It sucks man... Now i keep telling myself not to believe a single thing people say to me... And for the time being, it shall stay that way... I dun want to get cheated again... I hate it when people make promises and then break them... I hate it... I have always believed that if you can't promise me sth, then don't do it in the first place if u noe u are gonna break your promise later... And i hate liars... BIG FAT LIARS like my @#$%&^ sergeant... I will never ever believe a single thing he's gonna say...
I am still waiting for my ever elusive posting... I hate being stuck in SISPEC. I am just like an aimless soul now, don't even know when am i gonna settle down... It's like you are put on deathroll, but you dun noe when's you are gonna be hanged or sth... It sucks man... I have been quite depressed lately... I think i need counselling man... I feel like jumping out of the window and see whether i will die er not... N i have murderous intentions lately... Maybe there will be another body parts murder case soon...
I hate it.
I have been in a bad mood recently... Well, of course it's about the army... It sucks... Or maybe i should say, the pests inside the army are the ones who suck... The only job these pests do is to make life difficult for the rest... And they are paid thousands of dollars a month for that while the sufferers are paid peanuts... How in the world is that fair man...
Sometimes i really feel like screaming to that *@#$% sergeant! I wanna shout at him "Hey you @#$%^& , i don't owe you a living k???!!!" I wished i could slap him across the face and teach him some manners cuz obviously he's seriously lacking in it... Somehow, i feel these sergeants who signed on in the army (not all of them though) has lost their humane nature... I really can't see them surviving in the world out there with the kind of attitude they show... I hate it when they ask you for a favour, and you tried your best doing for them and they turned around and f*** you for doing it slightly wrong or a second slow... I have been feeling these few days that i am just a piece of thrash, a piece of shit, a tool or sort who's being manipulated around. When they are happy and need your help, the pests will say," Hey, you will do this do that..." and when you have finished your task and have no value anymore, they will just turned around and stabbed you in the back and say "F*** off now" Is this fair? Definitely not... I wish all these could change, but who can do it? My OC (officer commanding) always say, "Hey, if you guys got problems, u can come n talk to me..." I appreciate his effort, but well, even if u tell him the sky's collapsing, he would just hear you out, then psycho you, and then brush you off...
I have been a little racist recently... But due to the law, i cannot state the reasons here cuz it might just spark another racial riot in the army... So i will just keep my comments to myself... Unless you people ( u noe who u r ) wanna police my thoughts and arrest me like what they do in 1970s Soviet Union, then i really have nothing left to say...
I have been constantly lied to these days... I think i am too gullible, stupid maybe... It's like i believe almost everything somebody tells me, and then a couple of days or hrs later, i will found out he's lying to me... I think i will most prob fall prey to a conman soon or sth... It sucks man... Now i keep telling myself not to believe a single thing people say to me... And for the time being, it shall stay that way... I dun want to get cheated again... I hate it when people make promises and then break them... I hate it... I have always believed that if you can't promise me sth, then don't do it in the first place if u noe u are gonna break your promise later... And i hate liars... BIG FAT LIARS like my @#$%&^ sergeant... I will never ever believe a single thing he's gonna say...
I am still waiting for my ever elusive posting... I hate being stuck in SISPEC. I am just like an aimless soul now, don't even know when am i gonna settle down... It's like you are put on deathroll, but you dun noe when's you are gonna be hanged or sth... It sucks man... I have been quite depressed lately... I think i need counselling man... I feel like jumping out of the window and see whether i will die er not... N i have murderous intentions lately... Maybe there will be another body parts murder case soon...
I hate it.
Comments:
Post a Comment