<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 28, 2005

Arghhh... I juz fell on my ass while playing soccer at my void deck! So malu! And it hurts man... Stupid cement floor...

Went out last Friday with Adam to catch the sneak preview of Saw II... It was not as gruesome as the first one, but as usual, there's a lot of blood... However, it is not as entertaining as Saw, and it's like you will noe that these fools will die in the end, and you can juz imagine how they can die in a lot of stupid and sick ways... Yet, at the end, the story provided a twist that none would have expected... I ain't telling you guys or else you all dun need to go watch le... Haha.... But still, i think it's a waste of my $9.50... And it was super late somemore, 11.55pm! And at Lido, which was rumoured to be haunted... Anyway, after that, we went to eat ice-cream at Swensens! Adam was like saying we should try something we have never done before, and i suppose i have never eaten ice-cream at Swensens at 1.45am in the morning!!! Haha... After that, we went home( Adam's place ) but we didn't DO anything strange okay! I only whipped him only... That's not really strange right... I spanked him all the time anyway... But we slepty like 5.30am in the morning, and we were suppose to meet the rest of the Fellowship the next day at East Coast at 2pm!

Well, in the end, we woke up like 11plus... And i quickly changed and bathed and even put on my contact lens le! Alas! WeiNi sms me saying the gals are ill! Sab got flu, Mich kena food poisoning and WeiNi got fever! Poor thing... Haiz... I was really looking forward to roller-blading, cuz i won't be able to do that after my operation... I sound like i am dying... Haha... But luckily, i fulfilled another item on my pre-operation wish list, and that is bowling! Sab got better le, so in the end, 3 of us went to our usual place to bowl... And my scores are like SHIT... 44 points! Wooh! I very proud of myself... After that, we went to the arcade for a while coz i still got some credits left since the last time we went there! That's like eons ago! Me and Adam playing Daytona, and Adam really 'Daytonaed' his car like mad... Haha... We had pizza for dinner before going back... Well, at least we met up!

Played soccer with YapMeng's team yesterday and i scored 2 identical headers from kel's corners! Woohoo! In the end, my team won! Yay! And Kel scored 2 goals too, and he was damn zhuai, said tat our team's finishing was a lot better while Yap's team's like shit... Haha... That's quite true actually... Our next match will be against my bro's team on 11dec... Coincidentally, it's Mr John Lim's anniversary... The match will be played in memory of my coach... I hope nothing happens to me, cuz whenever i play some game in memory of something, i will get injured! That's how i got a dislocated shoulder! Cuz i was playing a badminton match in memory of my poor electrocuted Heather! Arghh....

Sianz... 2nite gotta go back camp... Took leave 2day so that i could watch MaXiaoLing and ManUtd's match last night... And in the end, i fell asleep last night before the match! Sucks lo...

Yay, Chicken Little coming out on 1st Dec! He very cute eh! And Adam hates him, and he wants to snip off his head! Damn mean lo... Adam's juz jealous cuz Chicken Little is cute...

Stupidly gay...... Stupidly insane.....

Haiz... Camp is soooo boring! And being constantly 'entertained' my Mr Gen Wo Hen Tan De Lai juz drives me crazy... I can only look forward to listening to the Mutton Song on 987fm... Mutton mutton mutton mutton mutton smells like mutton... I dunnoe anybody who smells like mutton lo... I think very poor thing lehz.... Even if the person soak himself in deodorant for like 20yrs, he still smells like mutton!!!

18days to being screwed by the doc... 3holes somemore! Ouchhh!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?