<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Boring boring boring... I have to go back camp in an hr! Arghhh... Sucks! That's the end of my block leave! Why block leave end so fast! Shit... Now i have to go back and sit in the office 2mr and do NOTHING again... Boring...

Din get to play soccer today becoz of rain! I hate rain! ESPecially on Sunday mornings! My precious soccer... Darn... And ManUtd is playing Chelsea 2nite... Can die lo... ManUtd are like shit now... There is seriously something very wrong with them these days...

Went to watch Tom Yum Goong 2day with Kelvin and HanMing... Violence all the way sia... I think he broke at least 300bones of his opponents throughout the show... The sound effects were like "crak crak crak!!!" all the way lo... And the plot is like er, no plot... But i would have to say that his moves were pretty impressive, even better than Jackie Chan definitely... They should have a practise match man...

Yay! I passed my Basic Theory Driving Test last Friday! And my Final Theory is in 2 weeks time! It's definitely harder ba... The book is like 3 times thicker than the Basic one... I hope i pass! Then i can learn how to drive le... Yay...

Adam's returning next Friday! Pretty fast ba... And this week is his touring around of Taiwan... Should be quite fun de...

Shit man, can't watch MaXiaoLing 2nite... Sucks lo...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?