Thursday, December 08, 2005
Argggg! I am in camp now... Surprised right, that my camp got computers to use... Haha...
I am very vexed at this very moment! I am at a total loss, and i dunnoe what to do! SAF is gonna freaking screw up my operation, which is like next Friday! Apparently, the system is so screwed up, and as of now, i am not covered by the freaking SAF for my operation! It's $4300 eh! Not $4 or $40 or $400 but $4000 over! Shit man! And i ask pple for help here and they said they will help me, which i donno whether it's true er not! I find it extremely hard to trust people these days, especially SAF personnel! They are always lying, and their noses muz be longer than the entire perimeter of Spore man!!! I hate it!
I am so stressed! Even when i get home, my parents will keep bothering me about my operation, pestering me whether have i got the problem solved yet, whether i have consulted my officers, whether this whether that!!! I donno! I really donno! I feel so helpless! I think i am gonna explode soon! I feel like burning SAF down! Juz set it ablaze and let it rot in flames! I hate them, freaking screwed-up organization!!!
8 more days to operation and i can't have a peace of mind! I dun even noe whether am i still going for my operation er not! Haiz... Sucks man....
I bet i will have a really pathetic Christmas this year...
I am very vexed at this very moment! I am at a total loss, and i dunnoe what to do! SAF is gonna freaking screw up my operation, which is like next Friday! Apparently, the system is so screwed up, and as of now, i am not covered by the freaking SAF for my operation! It's $4300 eh! Not $4 or $40 or $400 but $4000 over! Shit man! And i ask pple for help here and they said they will help me, which i donno whether it's true er not! I find it extremely hard to trust people these days, especially SAF personnel! They are always lying, and their noses muz be longer than the entire perimeter of Spore man!!! I hate it!
I am so stressed! Even when i get home, my parents will keep bothering me about my operation, pestering me whether have i got the problem solved yet, whether i have consulted my officers, whether this whether that!!! I donno! I really donno! I feel so helpless! I think i am gonna explode soon! I feel like burning SAF down! Juz set it ablaze and let it rot in flames! I hate them, freaking screwed-up organization!!!
8 more days to operation and i can't have a peace of mind! I dun even noe whether am i still going for my operation er not! Haiz... Sucks man....
I bet i will have a really pathetic Christmas this year...
Comments:
Post a Comment