<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Awww... This the first time i blogged since my operation man! And i am like typing using ONE finger! It's damn hard! Arghh... I hate being handicapped, or put it in a nice way, physically challenged!

The op was, i think successful, or else i wouldn't be home anyway, but now something BIG has cropped up! No prizes for guessing who, or what is gonna screw up my op! Yes, bet u got it! It's green, slimy, cheater-bug, god damned ***. I couldn't be bothered to type the forbidden 3 alphabets! It's erm, too vulgar... I got the best Christmas gift ever in my entire 19yrs existence on Christmas Day from TanTockSeng who sincerely sent me a letter... If you think it's a X'Mas card, u r dead wrong... It's the god-damned bill, and it's not like $4300 the nurse told me, it's $10000+!!!!!!!! Shit! I din even strike TOTO lo! Where am i gonna dig that money up man?! Stupid ***, bet they screwed it up... Gonna check it out tomorrow at the hospital, since i will have my 8 stitches taken out 2mr... Darn...

Was watching the Chelsea-Fulham match ytd and it was a terrible match where Chelsea ran out as 3-2 winners underservingly! I am so disappointed in John Terry! Thought he's a nice guy, but he's another crook who escaped with a dive to palm the ball away with his HANDS in the penalty area! If it was a goalkeeper's save, it would have been an excellent one... And astonishingly, the referee was blind and he din 'see' it! Even the assistant referees were blindfolded! I wonder what that arrogant Mourinho would say... If he can say that Nistelrooy is a cheat, then i must proclaim that he's the biggest liar on Earth...

Okay, i am TIRED of jabbing the keyboard with a FINGER! Bye!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?