<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Woohoo! I juz completed Fatal Frame 3!!! Rocks... It's really a must-play game for all people who like horror survival genre games man... I took like 20hrs to complete it, started i think on last Tuesday, so i took bout 5-6days to complete it, and suddenly i feel like playing all over again coz i juz went to look at the walkthrough and there are still secrets i haven't unlocked yet sia... And i want to get the entire photo collection of all the ghosts in the game... Wooh... And i completed the game without the help of a walkthrough!!! Yay... Maybe i will try a harder mode this time, then i will be able to get new costumes for the characters... Anyway, it would be an advantage and more enjoyable if you had played Fatal Frame 1 and 2, coz the story is linked... And, the stupid man in the game is the most useless one... Prefer to use the 2 girls instead... He's damn stupid one lor... And i always get irritated when i use him... And guess what's his special power? His only power is the ability to hide from ghosts by crouching behind walls and windows! So humji... I prefer the girls man... More power and chio... Hahar...

Sianz... I completed my 2 new games le... And like in 2 weeks lor... Must waste money buy new games le... I think i will be damn bored 2mr... Nothing to do... Let's see what i have been doing everyday while on mc... I wake up at 9am everyday to watch my hentai(it's rather suggestive) anime on scv, but it ended last Tuesday! Then i will play my PS2 from 10am to 5pm!!! Shit, ran out of games alrdy!!! Then i will have my dinner and watch Fu Lu Shou on Ch8, then at 9pm there's Fiona Xie's Love Conceirge... Then i will switch to my sports channels on SCVs hoping to see some soccer highlights... Then i will doze off!!! And i have been doing this exact routine everyday for the past month!!! I am getting autistic!!! Shit... But surprisingly, my grandma said i am getting thinner!!! How could it be when i sit at home everyday man... Maybe her eyesight is getting worse... Hahar...

Watched the RenCi Charity show last Sunday and was pretty touched by what the Ming Yi Fa Shi said about the plight of the patients and that it shouldn't be affected by the charity boo-boo last year... He's a great man and i really respect his efforts man... Not like some useless piece of shit(color intended)... I have never seen him getting his ass up there 60storeys high and doing his bit for charity... All he does is sit and wait for people to stuff money into his shit pocket... I hate him... He should be jailed... U know what? I think the best way to redeem the public's confidence in charity is by freezing all his assets and putting all his money back into charity... That would really win over the people man... If only i were the garmen, i would have done that man....

I hate ManCity... Piece of shit team that beat ManUtd 3-1 yesterday! I was super angry throughout the entire match lor... Anybody who had eyes could obviously see that the idiot referee had money from ManCity stuffed down his throat, such that he had no air to blow his whistle for blatant fouls on ManUtd but had the cheek to send Cristiano Ronaldo off... Stupid fella... I want to stuff a soccer ball down his throat as well...

All right, it seems i hated a lot of idiots this week... Hahar... Gonna buy new games to entertain myself le.... Bye....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?