Saturday, February 11, 2006
Wahz! I very very long never blog le eh! Close to one month le! And CNY is gonna be officially over by tomorrow! So fast... Another year has passed... Last year during CNY i was still selling TigerBeer lo... Super fast... Can't wait for ORD which is in 1 year minus 4 days' time!
I am still on my 'vacation' from NS and all i do everyday is playing my PS2... Well, actually it gets a little boring at times, coz i am not supposed to leave my house during my MC... So i am actually 'jailed' at home, although my officers have never checked on me even once... Only my encik called once, and that was 1 month ago! I think even if i leave for overseas they also donno man... I want to go for a holiday lo... If only i had struck Toto yesterday, i would have booked for a holiday to Japan! And i will bring Adam too coz i promised him that if i strike Toto 10Million jackpot, i will pay for all his expenses in Japan... Haha... In the end, it's only a wish... Never mind ba, next year CNY still got chance... Hahar...
Speaking of Japan, i think that Makiyo is very cute eh... She's the Jap gal that has been appearing on Taiwan's variety shows, especially on Jacky Wu's shows... She's so funny, and Wu ZhongXian always bully her one... I was juz watching Jacky Wu's Zhou Re Ba Dian Dang a moment ago and she was one of the guests... And she kept getting hit on the head by this 1000kg (it's fake one okie...) weight whenever she made a mistake... So poor thing...
Oh yesh... I juz completed another new game titled Onimusha 4 Dawn of Destiny... It's a great game man... I have been playing Onimusha series since Onimusha 2... It's actually an advantage if u continue playing the series of games that you have completed before coz the stories are all linked together... And i am one of the first few in Spore to complete the game! Woohoo! It juz came out in Spore couple of weeks ago and i bet lots of people haven't tried it yet! There's even no walkthrough for the game man! And my brother said maybe i could write a walkthrough and put it on the Net! That would be great man! But haiz... I think i am too lazy to play the entire game again and write out it's entire story and solve all its complex puzzles...
Gonna start my driving lessons next Friday! I hope by then i will be able to lift my arm further up man... Or else i won't be able to reach the steering wheel!
Yay... Later got EPL soccer... I hope Man Utd beats Portsmouth man... Stupid Portsmouth has been ManUtd's bogey team for the past 2 seasons le...
Fellowship Date! 18th Feb 2006! Very long never see you all le! See ya then!
I am still on my 'vacation' from NS and all i do everyday is playing my PS2... Well, actually it gets a little boring at times, coz i am not supposed to leave my house during my MC... So i am actually 'jailed' at home, although my officers have never checked on me even once... Only my encik called once, and that was 1 month ago! I think even if i leave for overseas they also donno man... I want to go for a holiday lo... If only i had struck Toto yesterday, i would have booked for a holiday to Japan! And i will bring Adam too coz i promised him that if i strike Toto 10Million jackpot, i will pay for all his expenses in Japan... Haha... In the end, it's only a wish... Never mind ba, next year CNY still got chance... Hahar...
Speaking of Japan, i think that Makiyo is very cute eh... She's the Jap gal that has been appearing on Taiwan's variety shows, especially on Jacky Wu's shows... She's so funny, and Wu ZhongXian always bully her one... I was juz watching Jacky Wu's Zhou Re Ba Dian Dang a moment ago and she was one of the guests... And she kept getting hit on the head by this 1000kg (it's fake one okie...) weight whenever she made a mistake... So poor thing...
Oh yesh... I juz completed another new game titled Onimusha 4 Dawn of Destiny... It's a great game man... I have been playing Onimusha series since Onimusha 2... It's actually an advantage if u continue playing the series of games that you have completed before coz the stories are all linked together... And i am one of the first few in Spore to complete the game! Woohoo! It juz came out in Spore couple of weeks ago and i bet lots of people haven't tried it yet! There's even no walkthrough for the game man! And my brother said maybe i could write a walkthrough and put it on the Net! That would be great man! But haiz... I think i am too lazy to play the entire game again and write out it's entire story and solve all its complex puzzles...
Gonna start my driving lessons next Friday! I hope by then i will be able to lift my arm further up man... Or else i won't be able to reach the steering wheel!
Yay... Later got EPL soccer... I hope Man Utd beats Portsmouth man... Stupid Portsmouth has been ManUtd's bogey team for the past 2 seasons le...
Fellowship Date! 18th Feb 2006! Very long never see you all le! See ya then!
Comments:
Post a Comment