Saturday, March 11, 2006
Arggghhhh! I nearly ran into this small white cat during my driving lesson yesterday! It was like pretty late, bout 8pm plus, and i was driving along this industrial estate with rather dim lighting and out of a sudden, this cat juz ran across the road! Walau! Sucks man! I jammed by brake and the instructor beside me jammed his too, as he cursed the stupid cat! Now, seeing is believing, and i totally agree with the theory that dogs are smarter than cats and better 'road-users'!!! Sucks man... And yesterday was my first time driving on the big main road somemore! Drats... Quite suay sia! And i 'nearly' caused an accident cuz while trying to avoid this car that has broken down on the left lane, i switched my lanes and to slow down, i was supposed to switch down my gear but instead, i switched up my gear from gear3 to 5!!! Walau, the instructor muz have told i watched too much initialD or something, trying to do something funny! Luckily the lorry behind my car didn't bump into me sia... Heng ah... And tomorrow still got lesson... Lucky it's in the afternoon, at least brighter, and hopefully no stupid cats dashing across the road again!
Juz finished watching FullMetalAlchemist! It's super nice man! Rocks! It's pretty touching, and the story is actually quite deep... So many theories of what's truth and all the principles of equivalent trade... I wish i am an alchemist... It's so cool...
Whaz! Gonna rain le! And i am about to go out and meet Adam soon! Sucks leh! It always rain when i am about to leave my house! Yesterday oso lidat! What's wrong man! I am so suay these days ~touch wood!!! I want to strike 4D tonight! Talking bout suay, the hospital has sent me a bill for my operation again!!! What's wrong with them!!! This is the 4th bill!!! The previous bill stated clearly that SAF will be paying for my surgery, and now, the latest bill states that SAF will be paying only $800plus while i have to fork out $4000plus! WTF!!! I hate them! I hate it! Why are they so screwed up!!!
This is such a suay entry... I better pray for luck!
GREEN
Green is toxic, poison that pollutes Man's minds, controller of thoughts and actions, ripping them of freewill.
Green is a robber of freedom, a destroyer, an arsonist of languages, yet a criminal uncaught by the police.
Green is camouflage, a make-up to conceal truths behind its ugly rear, curtaining its shortcomings and propaganding lies to shield itself from the public's eyes.
Green, the cold and absolute tyrant, enshrouding Man behind dark walls compounded by misery, enveloping itself in heartless darkness.
Green is a failed system, a destroyed destroyer, yet clings on to survival through others' unheard-of sacrifices.
Green is evil, as it seeks to consume Man who embarked on this treacherous path.
When will it meet its imminent doom?
Juz finished watching FullMetalAlchemist! It's super nice man! Rocks! It's pretty touching, and the story is actually quite deep... So many theories of what's truth and all the principles of equivalent trade... I wish i am an alchemist... It's so cool...
Whaz! Gonna rain le! And i am about to go out and meet Adam soon! Sucks leh! It always rain when i am about to leave my house! Yesterday oso lidat! What's wrong man! I am so suay these days ~touch wood!!! I want to strike 4D tonight! Talking bout suay, the hospital has sent me a bill for my operation again!!! What's wrong with them!!! This is the 4th bill!!! The previous bill stated clearly that SAF will be paying for my surgery, and now, the latest bill states that SAF will be paying only $800plus while i have to fork out $4000plus! WTF!!! I hate them! I hate it! Why are they so screwed up!!!
This is such a suay entry... I better pray for luck!
GREEN
Green is toxic, poison that pollutes Man's minds, controller of thoughts and actions, ripping them of freewill.
Green is a robber of freedom, a destroyer, an arsonist of languages, yet a criminal uncaught by the police.
Green is camouflage, a make-up to conceal truths behind its ugly rear, curtaining its shortcomings and propaganding lies to shield itself from the public's eyes.
Green, the cold and absolute tyrant, enshrouding Man behind dark walls compounded by misery, enveloping itself in heartless darkness.
Green is a failed system, a destroyed destroyer, yet clings on to survival through others' unheard-of sacrifices.
Green is evil, as it seeks to consume Man who embarked on this treacherous path.
When will it meet its imminent doom?
Comments:
Post a Comment