Friday, April 07, 2006
I AM SO BORED!!! I am FINALLY back in camp but the problem is, there's no difference between staying at home and being in camp coz there's almost nothing for me to do here!!! And right now, i am hiding in the computer room to blog!!! Wakow... Might as well extend my MC and put me at home man! At least got my PS2 to play eh... Over here it's like -_-...
Well, yesterday i felt like i was being enlisted for NS again... The feeling juz sucks, coz it's like i am once again being demoted from a CIVILIAN to a SAF personnel... Yesh, being a civilian rocks... I really can't wait to ORD and go to uni man... Exactly 10 more months from today, and i will be free!
At least all my superiors will not be around for the next 3 weeks coz they are going to Taiwan for an exercise... Then i can slack around somemore, and maybe even extend my MC! But sucks eh, juz now my Signal Encik told me there's still a slight possibility that they may send me for signal course!!! WTF! Can't they get the facts right that i would not be able to go for any combat vocation anymore!!! I can't even lift my right arm straight arm lar!!! Stupid man... And they haven't settle my operation bill thingy yet eh!!! Walau... If they ain't gonna pay, then i shall go look for my GRC's MP le... Sucks man... I wonder why are they so screwed up all the time!!! I hate it!
I was so bored yesterday that i learnt how to make something which normally only girls would do de... So niang!!! Eeeezz.... But i was really bored yesterday... Can't blame me... Muz be the after effects of my MC... Haiz... I am still spastic!!! But at least i learnt something new!!! Which i supposed is a good thing ba...
Yeah!!!Tomorrow go watch ICE AGE 2 with Adam! Hope he won't pang sei me... And i will have to go HMV to buy the sponges for my ear-phones coz mine got holes le!!! Why all my stuff got holes one huh? My socks la, my shorts la, my shirts la... Walau, i think my house got rats eh... HMV! It's a disease(HIV) coz MUSIC IS CONTAGIOUS!!! Good marketing line right?! I thought of it one eh... So if any HMV pple wanna use it, muz buy the copyright from me k... Or else i SUE you ar... Hahar...
And i finally got a tag board le! And i manage to add links to websites and other blogs! Finally eh... Coz i am a COMPUTER IDIOT!!! Lucky my friend help me sia... Or else i will remain living in the dark ages...
Weekends! Here i come!
Well, yesterday i felt like i was being enlisted for NS again... The feeling juz sucks, coz it's like i am once again being demoted from a CIVILIAN to a SAF personnel... Yesh, being a civilian rocks... I really can't wait to ORD and go to uni man... Exactly 10 more months from today, and i will be free!
At least all my superiors will not be around for the next 3 weeks coz they are going to Taiwan for an exercise... Then i can slack around somemore, and maybe even extend my MC! But sucks eh, juz now my Signal Encik told me there's still a slight possibility that they may send me for signal course!!! WTF! Can't they get the facts right that i would not be able to go for any combat vocation anymore!!! I can't even lift my right arm straight arm lar!!! Stupid man... And they haven't settle my operation bill thingy yet eh!!! Walau... If they ain't gonna pay, then i shall go look for my GRC's MP le... Sucks man... I wonder why are they so screwed up all the time!!! I hate it!
I was so bored yesterday that i learnt how to make something which normally only girls would do de... So niang!!! Eeeezz.... But i was really bored yesterday... Can't blame me... Muz be the after effects of my MC... Haiz... I am still spastic!!! But at least i learnt something new!!! Which i supposed is a good thing ba...
Yeah!!!Tomorrow go watch ICE AGE 2 with Adam! Hope he won't pang sei me... And i will have to go HMV to buy the sponges for my ear-phones coz mine got holes le!!! Why all my stuff got holes one huh? My socks la, my shorts la, my shirts la... Walau, i think my house got rats eh... HMV! It's a disease(HIV) coz MUSIC IS CONTAGIOUS!!! Good marketing line right?! I thought of it one eh... So if any HMV pple wanna use it, muz buy the copyright from me k... Or else i SUE you ar... Hahar...
And i finally got a tag board le! And i manage to add links to websites and other blogs! Finally eh... Coz i am a COMPUTER IDIOT!!! Lucky my friend help me sia... Or else i will remain living in the dark ages...
Weekends! Here i come!
Comments:
Post a Comment