Thursday, April 13, 2006
Yay!!! 2mr's Good Friday!!! Holidays!!! Woohoo! Then can go and chiong and no need go back camp!!! Hahar... Anyway, right now, i am in my battalion's computer room surfing net and playing Dota man... Damn slack, coz there's almost nothing to do man!!! I was supposed to help my friend shred some important documents and halfway through, the stupid machine kena jammed, so i can't do anything bout it le... And i already finish drawing the lines for the bookin-bookout books, machism like kena punished in primary school lidat... So i am gonna hide in the computer room till i book out!!!
Hopefully 2mr will be able to meet up with Kelvin and co and go to Hark Music Cafe again!!! It's already been 2 weeks since i went there lo... Kinda miss the place... But at least i met up with my soccer team last Sunday to go Sentosa to play beach soccer!!! Walau eh, my soccer now is like -_- man... I can't even control the ball well! And it's only like 4 mths eh... Jialart... As if i kena banned from soccer for missing a drug test like Rio Ferdinand... I must start playing more often man, or else how man i gonna join the soccer team when i go uni!!!
Yesh! ManUtd beat Arsenal 2-0, with goals from Rooney and Park Ji Sung!!! Rocks! If only Chelsea had lost or drew with WestHam, then ManUtd would really have a realistic chance of catching them... Stupid Chelsea, i hate them man... I would rather see Sunderland win the Premiership than them... So arrogant... I hope Mourinho would kena sacked next season... Hahar...
Okay, i gonna go play Dota le... Bye...
Hopefully 2mr will be able to meet up with Kelvin and co and go to Hark Music Cafe again!!! It's already been 2 weeks since i went there lo... Kinda miss the place... But at least i met up with my soccer team last Sunday to go Sentosa to play beach soccer!!! Walau eh, my soccer now is like -_- man... I can't even control the ball well! And it's only like 4 mths eh... Jialart... As if i kena banned from soccer for missing a drug test like Rio Ferdinand... I must start playing more often man, or else how man i gonna join the soccer team when i go uni!!!
Yesh! ManUtd beat Arsenal 2-0, with goals from Rooney and Park Ji Sung!!! Rocks! If only Chelsea had lost or drew with WestHam, then ManUtd would really have a realistic chance of catching them... Stupid Chelsea, i hate them man... I would rather see Sunderland win the Premiership than them... So arrogant... I hope Mourinho would kena sacked next season... Hahar...
Okay, i gonna go play Dota le... Bye...
Comments:
Post a Comment