<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Arghhhh... I am stuck in camp now! Got OPS TA duty today lo... And it's the first time i am doing it... Haiz... Or else now i would have been with Kel and co to catch DaVinci Code! But doesn't make a difference actually, coz i juz called them and they said they couldn't get tickets coz all are sold out!Haha... Orbiquack! Who ask them dun want wait for me to go watch!!! Haha... Wah! I din noe got so many DaVinci fanatics out there...

I did a lot of stupid things today eh! Maybe it's becoz it's my first time doing Ops Ta, so quite screwed up... Hahar... First, i locked out the DO from the office when i went to collect lunch ration and he couldn't get to the key press to get the keys for the armskote and i think he kena scolded by Cpt Derek... Hahar... I felt bad bout that... And then, when i reach the Cookhouse, i din noe how to key in the ration thingy, and worst of all, i din bring the ration boxes to contain the food! Lucky the auntie there allowed me to borrow from her... But she like #$%@^&*()><+ a lot... Haha... And then when i tried the buy drinks from the can machine, its lever got stuck and i had a hard time digging the cans out!!! Last of all, when i went to collect dinner, i forgot to collect the nightsnacks!!! Arggghhhh! And i had to make an extra trip back to the cookhouse to get it!!! Damn... I am reali stupid today!!! Kyoo totemo baka desu yo!

But actually being Ops Ta on a weekend is not that bad la... At least got Dota to play!!! Hahar... Or else i would have been bored to death... And i get to study my Japanese in peace! Managed to do an entire revision on what i have learnt so far... But the topics getting more and more chim eh... If only i got a teacher! OOOh! I played Pokemon Yellow Version too! Coz i brought my gameboy to camp! Hahar... I was afraid i would get too bored ma... Stupis Pikachu is an idiot... Haha... And i got a radio to accompany me all day! I keep hearing the song Chao Ke Ai!!! I find it hilarious! It's on par with the GuoMeiMei's kukrach song lo! Haha...

Congrats Adam!!! U got in to SMU!!! We are schoolmates again! Wahz... Pri sch, Sec sch, JC all same school! Now Uni oso!!! We are so brokeback!!! Haha... It muz be fate...

Okie... i go play Dota le... Bye!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?