Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Hahar... Right now, i am watching the Yong Yuan Bu Bai (Never Say Die) on ch8!!! It's damn hilarious, especially the XueHua aka RuHua! Whenever she sings or dance, i would juz burst out laughing!!! I think she will make a better actress, say maybe a comedian on Jack Neo's show or something!!! Hahar...
Okie... I haven't forgotten bout WeiNi's "assignment"... Hahar... Actually i wanted to do it last night one, but that i was too tired after watching Da ChangJin... Here it goes... But dun laugh k... I noe i ain't very good at this...
1) Gentle... Hmmm... I would say this is a basic characteristic of a girl ba... But actually there are a lot of interpretations of "gentle"... For example, the most simple thing is not to like talk super loud in public until the Orchard Road can hear, or worse, start swearing off fluently like some ah lians... That's totally off! But then, being gentle doesn't mean talking at near inaudible levels such that i have to place my ear in front of her face la... Hahar... Or maybe i kena injured or something, then she can like help me dress my wound slowly (~"pain er not huh??? i help u blow k...") something lidat... Hahar...
2) A little crazy... Hahar... Not mad k!!! Juz a little crazy, coz i am a little "screw loose" myself... Doing crazy and stupid things is fine, like throwing a cockroach in my face is okay, but like stripping in public for fun is a no-no k... The thought of having 2 crazy pple together sounds kinda fun to me though... Hahar...
3) Funny!!! A very important component coz i noe i am very lame, so she muz be funny to complement me!!! Hahar... As long as she appreciates my lame jokes and laugh, i would be contented... Even if she ignores me occassionally, i dun mind coz i noe at times, my jokes are not funny! ~a strong gust juz swept by... Wooosshhh~
4) Caring!!! Juz like my "strangely attractive" physiotherapist, my ideal lover would have this aura around her, such that every touch of hers makes me feel warm... Aiya, very hard to explain this one eh... Hahar... Atatamete bayo...
5) Outgoing!!! I dun mind if she really hates sweat and exercise, but at least play some sports occassionally... Like badminton or table-tennis which shouldn't be a big problem coz i would purposely lose to her so that she will enjoy "beating" me!!! Hahar... Soccer is too far-fetched ba... Coz most of the time, when i see a soccer ball heading a girl's way, she will muz prob dodge it, or shoot me a dirty or murderous look like my ball was aiming for her head, or worse still, RUN AWAY from the ball!!! But the main thing is not to switch off my tv set when i am watching soccer on ESPN or switch my football channels to some strange Taiwan variety show teaching women how to wear their bras correctly or whatsoever... I think i would go crazy!!! But if it's a Chelsea match, it's okay!!! Hahar... But when ManUtd is playing, it will be better to stay away from me coz i throw potato chips at the TV when ManUtd loses... If accidentally hit her, then i confirm die liao... Haharr...
6) Hopefully, she's a Chinese music lover!!! Then we can enjoy the same genre of songs and go K-boxing together!!! I dun mind sitting down somewhere the entire day juz singing songs together!!! So romantic... Hahar... I would say i am not exactly a romantic person, but sentimental, yes... Oh!!! We can go Hark Music Cafe together too!!! We can go up stage to sing a duet together!!! And i dun mind going up stage to sing a song and dedicate it to her... Hahar....
7) "persuasive"... In other words, it means "tei"... Yar, i like "tei" girls but not too "tei" until all my leg hair stand and shoot out from my skin lar... I dun mind if she "sa jiao" la... Girls have the right to do it what, as long as it's within acceptable levels... Somehow, i always fall into a girl's trap when she sa jiao... I dun noe why... Guess i am dumb...
8) oh no! I think i ran out of ideas le ehz... Let me think.... Ahh! It would be great if my lover is a Japanese girl!!!! Wahz! I think i would go crazy eh!!! Recently, i really like Jap girls eh!!! I want to marry a Japanese wife!!! How nice!!! Hahr... But that's juz a dream lar... My favourite Jap girl now is Makiyo!!! She's so cute!!! Kawaii yo!!!
Okie... That's bout it... Will that do? Will i pass the assignment? Hahar... K... I go upload Makiyo's picture...
Okie... I haven't forgotten bout WeiNi's "assignment"... Hahar... Actually i wanted to do it last night one, but that i was too tired after watching Da ChangJin... Here it goes... But dun laugh k... I noe i ain't very good at this...
1) Gentle... Hmmm... I would say this is a basic characteristic of a girl ba... But actually there are a lot of interpretations of "gentle"... For example, the most simple thing is not to like talk super loud in public until the Orchard Road can hear, or worse, start swearing off fluently like some ah lians... That's totally off! But then, being gentle doesn't mean talking at near inaudible levels such that i have to place my ear in front of her face la... Hahar... Or maybe i kena injured or something, then she can like help me dress my wound slowly (~"pain er not huh??? i help u blow k...") something lidat... Hahar...
2) A little crazy... Hahar... Not mad k!!! Juz a little crazy, coz i am a little "screw loose" myself... Doing crazy and stupid things is fine, like throwing a cockroach in my face is okay, but like stripping in public for fun is a no-no k... The thought of having 2 crazy pple together sounds kinda fun to me though... Hahar...
3) Funny!!! A very important component coz i noe i am very lame, so she muz be funny to complement me!!! Hahar... As long as she appreciates my lame jokes and laugh, i would be contented... Even if she ignores me occassionally, i dun mind coz i noe at times, my jokes are not funny! ~a strong gust juz swept by... Wooosshhh~
4) Caring!!! Juz like my "strangely attractive" physiotherapist, my ideal lover would have this aura around her, such that every touch of hers makes me feel warm... Aiya, very hard to explain this one eh... Hahar... Atatamete bayo...
5) Outgoing!!! I dun mind if she really hates sweat and exercise, but at least play some sports occassionally... Like badminton or table-tennis which shouldn't be a big problem coz i would purposely lose to her so that she will enjoy "beating" me!!! Hahar... Soccer is too far-fetched ba... Coz most of the time, when i see a soccer ball heading a girl's way, she will muz prob dodge it, or shoot me a dirty or murderous look like my ball was aiming for her head, or worse still, RUN AWAY from the ball!!! But the main thing is not to switch off my tv set when i am watching soccer on ESPN or switch my football channels to some strange Taiwan variety show teaching women how to wear their bras correctly or whatsoever... I think i would go crazy!!! But if it's a Chelsea match, it's okay!!! Hahar... But when ManUtd is playing, it will be better to stay away from me coz i throw potato chips at the TV when ManUtd loses... If accidentally hit her, then i confirm die liao... Haharr...
6) Hopefully, she's a Chinese music lover!!! Then we can enjoy the same genre of songs and go K-boxing together!!! I dun mind sitting down somewhere the entire day juz singing songs together!!! So romantic... Hahar... I would say i am not exactly a romantic person, but sentimental, yes... Oh!!! We can go Hark Music Cafe together too!!! We can go up stage to sing a duet together!!! And i dun mind going up stage to sing a song and dedicate it to her... Hahar....
7) "persuasive"... In other words, it means "tei"... Yar, i like "tei" girls but not too "tei" until all my leg hair stand and shoot out from my skin lar... I dun mind if she "sa jiao" la... Girls have the right to do it what, as long as it's within acceptable levels... Somehow, i always fall into a girl's trap when she sa jiao... I dun noe why... Guess i am dumb...
8) oh no! I think i ran out of ideas le ehz... Let me think.... Ahh! It would be great if my lover is a Japanese girl!!!! Wahz! I think i would go crazy eh!!! Recently, i really like Jap girls eh!!! I want to marry a Japanese wife!!! How nice!!! Hahr... But that's juz a dream lar... My favourite Jap girl now is Makiyo!!! She's so cute!!! Kawaii yo!!!
Okie... That's bout it... Will that do? Will i pass the assignment? Hahar... K... I go upload Makiyo's picture...
Comments:
Post a Comment