<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 19, 2006

Yay! Brazil won 2-0 against Australia! Poor Adam! He muz have been rooting for Brazil and hoping that his team would at least score a goal... But too bad... Hahar... Dun worry Adam, my Japan would give the Brazilians a run for their money! Gabatte!!! Go Japan!

Sadly, Japan only managed a draw against Croatia but i felt that Japan should have won if they had taken their chances man... And their goalkeeper is damn zai! Saved a superb penalty from Croatia... Hahar... And i supported Korea too and this morning they came away with a 1-1 draw against France! Woohoo! As long as they beat the Swiss, they will be thru to the next round!!! France can go jiak sia le... That Thierry Henry from Arsenal is a totally different one in France lo... Maybe he got dual personality! Hahhr...

Ehhh.... I think i am becoming racist becoz of the world cup... It's always the blacks who are making me lose money!!! First it was Trinidad and Tobago, now it's STUPID Ghana... Damn it! I guess i shall not go against them le... I bet they got their witch doctors to put spells and charms during the match man! Maybe the referre kena voodoo spells oso (juz like the one in the commercials) hAHAHA...

2nite Spain vs Tunisia! I hope they win!!! Go Spain! (hey Daena, i cheering for ur spain eh... can u cheer my england too... hahar...)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?