Friday, June 02, 2006
Yayyy!!! It's Friday! Weekends! Wooh! The only 2 days in the entire week that's worth looking forward to! And today wlll probably pass very quickly, coz got table-tennis training in the afternoon! Hahar... I am kinda enjoying this kinda regime in camp... Either i get to spend my time reading my jap or Dan Brown books, or i would be out of camp for my physiotherapy, and when i return to camp, it would be table-tennis! Wow... How i wish my entire NS life was lidat... If only i am in the soccer team, and that everyday of my NS life would be playin soccer man! I dun mind serving another year if it's lidat lo... But haiz... That's juz a dream... Anw, i am already very contented with my life in 24SA le... Coz compared to SISPEC, that dogshit place, 24SA can be considered heaven to some extent... Hahar...
Ohhhh! Finally, we had a fellowship(not complete though, Daena pls come back soon, we miss you) gathering last Saturday at East Coast Park! Too bad i can only cycle, or else i would have roller-bladed with the rest! It's all becoz of my shoulder lo.... Sucks man... Coz i noe if i tried roller-blading, i confirm will fall down 1000 times one! And my arm can go eat shit man! And then i will have to be broken-armed man forever! I dun want! Anw, so sorry mich and sab for celebrating ur birthdays so late!!! It's really supppppeeeerrrr belated birthday eh... So shall we make WeiNi's birthday a punctual one?! Haha... Wonder whether Daena would be back by then... And OMG, at the end of the day after watching X-Men 3, i forgot to pass Mich's prezzie back to her!!! Wahkow, i very kok eh... I wonder when we will meet again lo...
Got NCC ladership camp this weekend... I am still wondering whether should i go er not... Hahar... I have become increasingly lazy lately... Coz i feel kinda stupid if i go leh... It's like 5days a week i am already in a SAF camp, and if i still go for camp on a weekend, it's like committing suicide... Maybe i will juz drop down to Montfort for 2nite ba... Check out the new batch of Sec3s...
Had an appointment with my doctor last wednesday... And i think i did something incredibly stupid! He asked whether i still need MC, and i said." er, no i dun think so..." Diaoz~ I think my spirit left my body at that instant!!! I muz be crazy eh... Or maybe it's juz my conscience, that if i took MC again, then i wouldn't be able to help SSG andrew with the table-tennis tournament... I dun want to pang sei him ma... He's a real nice guy man! If only every one in SAF is like him... It's like when he needs your help to do something, he will ask you to help him, instead of using his rank to order or boss u ard, such that when i do things for him, i do it willingly... Haahr...
Okie... It's 8.30am... Gotta eat breakfast le... Super hungry eh... But i have to wait for the "computer pple" to come down to the office to repair some of the new computers! Darn........
PS.... I finally got my ENGLAND jersey le! Woohoo!!!! And it's Beckham's one! Haahr.....
Ohhhh! Finally, we had a fellowship(not complete though, Daena pls come back soon, we miss you) gathering last Saturday at East Coast Park! Too bad i can only cycle, or else i would have roller-bladed with the rest! It's all becoz of my shoulder lo.... Sucks man... Coz i noe if i tried roller-blading, i confirm will fall down 1000 times one! And my arm can go eat shit man! And then i will have to be broken-armed man forever! I dun want! Anw, so sorry mich and sab for celebrating ur birthdays so late!!! It's really supppppeeeerrrr belated birthday eh... So shall we make WeiNi's birthday a punctual one?! Haha... Wonder whether Daena would be back by then... And OMG, at the end of the day after watching X-Men 3, i forgot to pass Mich's prezzie back to her!!! Wahkow, i very kok eh... I wonder when we will meet again lo...
Got NCC ladership camp this weekend... I am still wondering whether should i go er not... Hahar... I have become increasingly lazy lately... Coz i feel kinda stupid if i go leh... It's like 5days a week i am already in a SAF camp, and if i still go for camp on a weekend, it's like committing suicide... Maybe i will juz drop down to Montfort for 2nite ba... Check out the new batch of Sec3s...
Had an appointment with my doctor last wednesday... And i think i did something incredibly stupid! He asked whether i still need MC, and i said." er, no i dun think so..." Diaoz~ I think my spirit left my body at that instant!!! I muz be crazy eh... Or maybe it's juz my conscience, that if i took MC again, then i wouldn't be able to help SSG andrew with the table-tennis tournament... I dun want to pang sei him ma... He's a real nice guy man! If only every one in SAF is like him... It's like when he needs your help to do something, he will ask you to help him, instead of using his rank to order or boss u ard, such that when i do things for him, i do it willingly... Haahr...
Okie... It's 8.30am... Gotta eat breakfast le... Super hungry eh... But i have to wait for the "computer pple" to come down to the office to repair some of the new computers! Darn........
PS.... I finally got my ENGLAND jersey le! Woohoo!!!! And it's Beckham's one! Haahr.....
Comments:
Post a Comment