<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sianz... Now waiting for Kelvin and gang to finish their game of Dota before i can join... Sucks... Waste my time waiting for them...

Played soccer this morning with Yapmeng's team coz my team has a pathetic attendance of only 4!!! Wakow.. I really wonder what's wrong with my team lo... Attendance has been dwindling, and with the Poly guys going into army soon, attendance would be like shit man... But it was really good playing with Yap's team... Their pace is a lot faster, unlike my team, where i can slowly take my time to find a gap to shoot or find someone else to pass to... Over at Yap's team, there's no time to think at all man... Everything is damn fast! For the first 5minutes, i couldn't get used to their pace man... And i was like panting already!!! Shit!!! I muz really improve myself eh, or else i won't stand a chance of entering SMU's soccer school team lo... In the end, my team lost 3-1, and i played as striker, yet i got 0 goals... Sucks... I had like 3 cannonball shots that normally would have gone in saved by the opposite team... Wakow... Damn power lo... I must train harder!!!

Celebrated my grandma's birthday at my place today... It's still ongoing, but most of my relatives left le... Hahar... It started at around 12pm, and my relatives came at around 11.30am, but i was still playing soccer then... Oops... Soccer to me is the most important thing lo... It's the only thing that makes me forget whatever shit i am in, including the fact that i'm in NS!!! I would pangsei anything just to play soccer man!!!

Went to catch Hoodwinked with Kel and co... It's a movie that spoofed Little Red Riding Hood!!! It's pretty interesting and FUNNY!!! Too bad it was a little short, about 75minutes only... But it's nice overall, although the graphic is eons behind Disney or Pixar de...

Okie... Go play Dota le... Hope they are ready... And shit!!! My conjuctivitis is back!!! Damn!!! I am Cyclops again!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?