<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Oh yeah! EPL season starts again!!! Rocks... I was still suffering from WorldCup hangover a couple of weeks ago, and finally there's soccer to watch again!

Just played soccer with Kel and co... I think i am starting to suck at soccer! I was really rotting away eh... After i got an office job, i think i became damn nua... Never run, only sit in office, slack, and my stamina like shit... I think i can kiss goodbye my hope of joining SMU's soccer school team le... I should really start running more often... And train up on my ball skills... Or else... I can eat shit and die... Haha...

Celebrated my 20th birthday a couple of days ago! OMG... I am 2 decades old! It sounded so old eh... As Adam said, one more year to 21, then can watch R(A) movies legally le... Haha... As if i care... Went out with Melvin, ChunWee, Lixiang, Lam and Yeo last Thursday to Causeway Point to eat and celebrate my bday! We had the new pizza with the cheesy bits on the outer rim of the pizza... Super nice! And OMG, i finally realized that pepperoni pizza is really BEEF pepperoni slices!!! I thot Daena was kidding me when she told me that like eons ago... So i have actually been eating beef without knowing it! Well, i guess the pepperoni slices tasted different from like beef steaks, so i can't really tell the difference... Damn, the cows are gonna come and haunt me soon! Moo Moo Moo!!!! Ooohh.h... Then we went to the arcade and i absolutely thrashed Melvin in AirHockey! 7-0 sia!!! Hahah.... And i actually wanted to play DDR with Mel again, but got quite a lot of people there, so it's damn paiseh... Later they will be laughing their heads off when they see an idiot playing DDR as if he's stepping on kukraches... Haha...

On Friday, my family celebarated for me by dining at Furuma Hotel's Square restuarant dinner buffet! I ate like crazy la... Especially the desserts! My plate was full of chocolatey stuff that my bro said my plate was black in colour... I ate so much chocolate that i became a little giddy eh... Hahah... And i made my own crepe! It's super fun! There's like a hotpan at the DIY station and all u have to do is pour the yeast and add the durian paste inside, let it sizzle and u have a durian crepe! Woohoo!

Then finally i went out with Kelvin, Ming, Ber and Darren! Stupid Jiwen pangsei coz he busy with army stuff!!! Diaoz... Like no life lidat sia... He's only been in the army for like a month and he looks(sounds?) busy... I doubt he went out lo... Stay at home on weekends during BMT is super sad lo... Baka desu ne... Anyway, yesterday's plan was to go ECP to cycle/blade, then catch a movie before going ktv at night! In the end, it rained when we reached Bedok!!! Ame ga furimashita! Daikirai desu yo! Kanashii desu ne... In the end, we went Tampines Mall to watch My Super Ex-Girlfriend, which is quite lame... Ohhh... We went to the arcade(AGAIN!!!!!) and this strange(damn violent) guy challenged me and Darren to a game of AirHockey after seeing me thrash Ber and Ming... He's damn damn violent, i bet he's a psychopath!!! He hit the "plates" damn hard, and once it flew out of the table when i blocked it and it nearly hit this small boy!!! wakow... And he's a cheaterbug too... He kept the plates at one corner, and when he kept 3, he put it in the centre in some kind of formation and swing really hard at us! Wakow... I told he's gonna come up with a special combo or something... In the end, we lost 8-10 to him(lucky we lost to him, he might have killed us had he lost)... The worse thing was when we returned like 2hrs later, he was still there!!!!! This time he challenged this secondary school guy and gal! And he was equally violent, din even give the girl chance sia... I think he must have suffered a severe setback in life or something, or else i really wonder why he's that free to stalk people and challenge them to airhockey! So strange... This is the first time i see people challenging Airhockey lo... Crazy fellow... We ate at BillyBombers after that, and sadly, we never made it to ktv becoz there's too few people le... Ber and Darren don't sing, so no point going le...Ohhhh... Damn... I was sort of violated in Kelvin's car... Coz me and ming were changing our shorts in Kel's car, and stupid Ber started to take pictures of us with his camera! And Ming took away my shorts!!!OMG! They are gonna blackmail me!!! Sucks lo... In the end, they came to chill and stay over at my place till this morning before going for soccer... We watched ZhouXinChi's movie till we dozed off around 2am... Haha

Okie... I shall upload the pictures le... Which should be above this post... Bye!

Birthday Messages:
From Melvin who msg me at 12am... haha: Happy Happy bdae! Haha... Keep smiling! Oyasumi!
From Adam: Hey, happy birthday! Ur twenty already, one more year before u can see R21 films.. Hehe....(well, i started watching nong nong ago anyway)
From Bernard: Happy birthday Jerk! Wish you have more porn. Haha(very funny, what kinda wish is that???)
From Weini: Kenneth!eh!happy birthday!congrats! U've crossed the 2nd decade of ur life being kenneth tay de wei le! (haha... i thot she would say kenneth tay wei de)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?