<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 28, 2006

OMG... I am really damn broke this month... I only got a measly $293 from SAF for the month of August and with at least 12more days to go before the next payday, i have already used up all of it and i am using my reserves to survive now! Shit! Deficit savings, as Mr Teo once taught us! Oh man! I should confine myself at home during weekends and play Dota... Free and fun! Haha... And now Bernard asked us to go play paint ball next week! Siao lo... It's damn ex lar...

Yesterday was AHM! There were crowds to people over at Shears Bridge early in the morning sia... Well, i only ran 6km... 21km for VERY FIT people... I guess as a PES C personnel, i am no longer considered fit, although i can still run faster than PES A/B people lo... Well, the 6km runners(or should i say walkers) were really irritating... AHM is a marathon. and you are supposed to at least jog for God's sake! I was really pissed off when i got trapped in the sauna and throngs of people just continued walking at a snail's pace right in front of me! I had to resort to jumping over the fences and barricades to get past them lo... Civilians walk, i can understand, but i freaking see people wearing OCS PT-attire(big fuck izzit) walking lo!!! Shameless people! I am gonna suggest that next year AHM(not my problem ORD loh!), the organisers should set up 2 lanes, 1 for walkers and the other for runners! That should be able to solve the irritating human traffic problem...

After AHM, we went for lunch and then it's karaoke! Me Mel ChongWai and Wang went to PartyWorld KTV, which charged reasonable prices... Stupid Yeo pangsei, said that he had to bring his bro for swimming... Wakow... Stupid excuse. I hate it. Well, at least we still had fun , with or without him! Yeo, u suck! Muahaha... We sang for 4 hours until our voices became hoarse! We even sang CaoMeng's really old songs... Super funny! Their MTV dance moves really cracked all of us up... After karaoke, i went to meet up with Kel Ming and Darren at Minds Cafe to play board games! OKay, it sounds a bit gay for 4guys to go play board games, but well, we are bored and it's our first time anyway! Haiz... I am spending Soooo much money on entertainment man... No money to eat le... I think i will have to eat grass for a week... Haha... Anyway, teh board games were realy fun! We played this game called Citadel where the players need to build their town and the player with the highest-valued town wins! I won! Haha... Ming said i cheated cuz i played before! Nonsense lo... And Darren was the worst... His character got killed by me 4times, i stole his money and switched his cards when i used Assassin, Thief and Magician characters respectively! And when he got to use assassin, he missed the chance to kill anyone! Hahah... Even yesterday's Dota oso kena first blood by me! Yesterday was really pawn-Darren Day... Woohoo!

Met up with my Primary 3 teacher on Saturday for lunch! She looks younger as she grew older lo! When we were like 9yrs old, she was this 23-yr newbie... Now she's 34! And i think she looked younger than when she was 20s lo... Haha... She said it was scandalous to go out with 4guys after getting married... Nonsense... We are forever her students la... Haha...

Sianz... Got to go back camp 2nite le... Kk... I go upload the pictures now... They should be above this post!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?