Thursday, September 28, 2006
OMG! My unit just suffered another computer virus attack! WTH! Now my computer is one of the last few surviving ones, coz once it goes into screen saver mode, I won't be able to log in anymore! Oh great, i wonder how long this attack will last... The last one, which was like last week lasted for 1 whole week! I bet this one won't last long, hopefully. Yes, no computers = no work, but once the computers are up, there will be mountains of work looming all over us at once!
Gonna oficially take over from Daniel as the Finance Clerk from next week onwards! I hope i can do this job well! For the past 2 days, i have been juggling Finance and Investigations stuff together, and I was really busy! Totemo isogashii desu yo!!! I din even have time to surf the net or read my daily dose of Jap! Luckily i finished most of my stuff yesterday... That's why i am blogging now... Hehe...
Yesterday breakfast sucks! We were served a curry bun and a hei bi hiam lo mai kai thingy! In the end, we had mild diarrhoea! Ah Wang was first to kena, followed by Mel Terrence and me! Only LiXiang survived the attack, coz he has an iron stomach! Haha.... So bad... In the end, i drafted an email to my S4 to complain about it, and he submitted it to the KTSC QM who replied saying he will investigate and take necessary action against SFI... Stupid lo, now got this stupid rule that we must wake up early and consume breakfast!!!! I find it hard to fathom, that on one hand they are trying to cut costs, and the next thing they do was to make a compulsory indent for breakfast when few would want to wake up so early for! Waste money lo!!! Seriously, there's NO DEMOCRACY at all in this @#$%^ organisation! We can't even choose whether we want to eat something! Talk about a 3G organisation, i would say it's a LG organisation. Look Good. That's what they are best at.
Sianz! Daniel is gonna clear leave from next week onwards! Mel is gonna clear leave soon too! So is ChunWee and LiXiang!!! Wakow, i will be so lonely in bunk! Lonely... I am Mr. Lonely... So saD, no one to play cards le... I wish we could ORD together, but alas, i am 2 months behind them! Walau, i can foresee myself sleeping in bunk at 8pm eh! Kanashii desu ne... Left 1 more week to play cards till 2am!!! Must treasure the time... Haha... I think i will miss the gang after they ORD eh... No more gaying, no more cards, no more "peeping tom", no more Spec Mess breakfast, tuanging at each other's offices etc etc etc... I will be SO SO SO. lonely. :(
Where should we go out 2nite!!!!!???? It will be the last night's out that Daniel's gonna join us for eh... Wakow....
Gonna oficially take over from Daniel as the Finance Clerk from next week onwards! I hope i can do this job well! For the past 2 days, i have been juggling Finance and Investigations stuff together, and I was really busy! Totemo isogashii desu yo!!! I din even have time to surf the net or read my daily dose of Jap! Luckily i finished most of my stuff yesterday... That's why i am blogging now... Hehe...
Yesterday breakfast sucks! We were served a curry bun and a hei bi hiam lo mai kai thingy! In the end, we had mild diarrhoea! Ah Wang was first to kena, followed by Mel Terrence and me! Only LiXiang survived the attack, coz he has an iron stomach! Haha.... So bad... In the end, i drafted an email to my S4 to complain about it, and he submitted it to the KTSC QM who replied saying he will investigate and take necessary action against SFI... Stupid lo, now got this stupid rule that we must wake up early and consume breakfast!!!! I find it hard to fathom, that on one hand they are trying to cut costs, and the next thing they do was to make a compulsory indent for breakfast when few would want to wake up so early for! Waste money lo!!! Seriously, there's NO DEMOCRACY at all in this @#$%^ organisation! We can't even choose whether we want to eat something! Talk about a 3G organisation, i would say it's a LG organisation. Look Good. That's what they are best at.
Sianz! Daniel is gonna clear leave from next week onwards! Mel is gonna clear leave soon too! So is ChunWee and LiXiang!!! Wakow, i will be so lonely in bunk! Lonely... I am Mr. Lonely... So saD, no one to play cards le... I wish we could ORD together, but alas, i am 2 months behind them! Walau, i can foresee myself sleeping in bunk at 8pm eh! Kanashii desu ne... Left 1 more week to play cards till 2am!!! Must treasure the time... Haha... I think i will miss the gang after they ORD eh... No more gaying, no more cards, no more "peeping tom", no more Spec Mess breakfast, tuanging at each other's offices etc etc etc... I will be SO SO SO. lonely. :(
Where should we go out 2nite!!!!!???? It will be the last night's out that Daniel's gonna join us for eh... Wakow....
Comments:
Post a Comment