Sunday, September 24, 2006
SIANZ! Got duty today... Sucks lo... Spending a Sunday in camp is really boring i think...
I was like playing my Pokemon for the entire morning... Haha... I think i might just continue playing it for the rest of the day!!!
I was really an ASSHOLE yesterday... I felt damn bad... Guilty. Coz initially, i was supposed to meet up with John and co for movie yesterday, and while i was on the way to town, Kelvin called me and jio watch Miami Vice and dinner at Sakae Sushi coz they got "OFFER". So i said i will call him back later. Then a few minutes later, Dudley called and said they are gonna watch THE BANQUET, which i think looks boring, so i told him i dun feel like watching it. So they were at Lido, and when i was looking for them at the ticket booth, i met Kelvin and HanMing!!! WTH! Then i called Dudley and he said he bought the tickets already!!! WTH!!! Shit! I was kinda caught in the middle lo. I wanted to eat Sakae and watch Miami Vice, but it was John who asked me out last Thursday and i agreed! I told Kelvin that i felt like i was going out with another girl to town behind another girl's back, and i was caught by the latter with the other girl! WTH! Caught in the middle! I was confused! Hahaha... So Kelvin said, "Yo, Life is about choices. U make the decision that you think that's what you wanna do." So i decided, i wanted to eat at Sakae and watch Miami Vice instead of the banquet. So i rush down to meet Dudley to get my ticket so that i could change it! Lucky lo, Lido actually allowed people to change their tickets for another movie... Heng ar... I really felt damn bad at pang sehing them at the last moment. So bad lo... I was such at IDIOT yesterday. I shall not do it again.
Well, anyway, we were cheated at Sakae Sushi! Serves me right for pang sehing people. It was Sakae's 9th year anniversary, so the "offer" was that the first 9 plates are only a dollar each. So we thot every individual first 9 plates is $1 each! WTF! It's actually the entire table's first 9 plates!!! In the end, we ate like 34 plates, and 25 plates were at $1.90 each!!!! Not $1!!!! Damn it!!! I was quite pissed off, coz the waiters din say it clearly lo... So i told Ming it's really a lousy promotion. Since a table's first 9 plates is $1 each, that might as well right from the start, the 4 of us sit at different tables and pretend we dunnoe each other!!! Stupid lo! Sakae Sushi! U disappoint me! I hate it. And then we saw 2 gays at the entrance of Sakae. Damn disgusting. 1 of them fat and short, the other skinny and tall. WTF. I think they just came out from California Fitness Centre. Land of the gays.
Sianz... It's only 1pm! I should be at home playing Dota....
I was like playing my Pokemon for the entire morning... Haha... I think i might just continue playing it for the rest of the day!!!
I was really an ASSHOLE yesterday... I felt damn bad... Guilty. Coz initially, i was supposed to meet up with John and co for movie yesterday, and while i was on the way to town, Kelvin called me and jio watch Miami Vice and dinner at Sakae Sushi coz they got "OFFER". So i said i will call him back later. Then a few minutes later, Dudley called and said they are gonna watch THE BANQUET, which i think looks boring, so i told him i dun feel like watching it. So they were at Lido, and when i was looking for them at the ticket booth, i met Kelvin and HanMing!!! WTH! Then i called Dudley and he said he bought the tickets already!!! WTH!!! Shit! I was kinda caught in the middle lo. I wanted to eat Sakae and watch Miami Vice, but it was John who asked me out last Thursday and i agreed! I told Kelvin that i felt like i was going out with another girl to town behind another girl's back, and i was caught by the latter with the other girl! WTH! Caught in the middle! I was confused! Hahaha... So Kelvin said, "Yo, Life is about choices. U make the decision that you think that's what you wanna do." So i decided, i wanted to eat at Sakae and watch Miami Vice instead of the banquet. So i rush down to meet Dudley to get my ticket so that i could change it! Lucky lo, Lido actually allowed people to change their tickets for another movie... Heng ar... I really felt damn bad at pang sehing them at the last moment. So bad lo... I was such at IDIOT yesterday. I shall not do it again.
Well, anyway, we were cheated at Sakae Sushi! Serves me right for pang sehing people. It was Sakae's 9th year anniversary, so the "offer" was that the first 9 plates are only a dollar each. So we thot every individual first 9 plates is $1 each! WTF! It's actually the entire table's first 9 plates!!! In the end, we ate like 34 plates, and 25 plates were at $1.90 each!!!! Not $1!!!! Damn it!!! I was quite pissed off, coz the waiters din say it clearly lo... So i told Ming it's really a lousy promotion. Since a table's first 9 plates is $1 each, that might as well right from the start, the 4 of us sit at different tables and pretend we dunnoe each other!!! Stupid lo! Sakae Sushi! U disappoint me! I hate it. And then we saw 2 gays at the entrance of Sakae. Damn disgusting. 1 of them fat and short, the other skinny and tall. WTF. I think they just came out from California Fitness Centre. Land of the gays.
Sianz... It's only 1pm! I should be at home playing Dota....
Comments:
Post a Comment