<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wah!!! This muz be the slackest week in 24SA!!! All the computers are down as a result of a stupid virus attack last week!!! And its been like 1 week and our systems are still down!!! SAF is SOOOO Efficient! I love it! Haha...

Yet, i know there's gonna be like mountains of thrash waiting to be burned once the systems are up! Darn... So everyone is just enjoying this unexpected break for the time-being... Even the regulars are serving I-net in the Ops Room lo!!! Walau, why doesn't the SAF give me $3000 plus to do that too... The regulars should be given NSF's paltry "allowance" for this week lo, and NSF should get bonuses instead!!!

There's really nothing to do in the office eh... Nothing. I have been revising my Jap for the past few days, talking cock in different offices, surfing the Internet, and i shall play my Pokemon Yellow version 2day!!! Haha... Damn kok...

I am so sad... I don't have physiotherapy anymore... Yar, it sounds like a good news rite... Kinda means that i have recovered ( I WANNA PLAY BADMINTON!!! ), but it means i won't get to book out for Med Appts anymore... :( I am so used to the fact that every Wed i have a MA, so i can sleep at home on Tuesday night... Sianz... Anyway, the physiotherapist said i am on my own now, and that he has been seeing me far too long ( 1 year on the treatment table ). I think he see me see until sianz le... Wakow, that means i won't get to see my fave physiotherapist anymore too... Haiz...

Watched Tokyo Drift again in the Hideout yesterday night... I like the song inside eh, although it sounded gibberish... I think i like kok songs a lot man... Ohhh!!! We might be going Party World KTV tonight! Yokatta!

Damn kok... Last Sunday while i was shopping for snacks at Shop n Save, a maid came over and said, " excuse me uncle, can u help me take that one ~ points to an item on the top shelf " Haha... I bet she only know auntie and uncle, convenient names to address anyone you do not know... Damn kok... Haha... Maybe i look very old that day, or maybe i look "matured"... Hhaha... Seriously, at 20 years old, i think i haven't really grown up eh...

Proof that i have grown up:
1) I stopped looking at Ah Lians with long hair, no matter how pretty they are (most of the time, they are like shit) Now i like women (and Jap girls... Haha...)
2) I have stopped playing with small cars, aeroplanes, Lego, or worst so imaginary cooking/resturant game with my bro. Now i like real cars (Madza RX-8!!!) and model aircrafts.
3) I no longer waste money on cards e.g. Pokemon, Magic Cards, Wrestling cards, etc etc
4) I don't carry a small bag around anymore, and my retro haircut is gone
5) I don't watch PowerPuff Girl anymore... Now i watch Anime...
6) I started hating the government despite the propaganda that we were forced to learn and accept in Sec school. And the propaganda has a stupid name called Social Studies where only the GOOD things are said, and BAD stuff (wait Spore govt got bad stuff meh?)
7) I stopped collecting stickers, stamps, erasers, tissue paper, gardenia/sunshine bread tags, pokemon figurines and keychains, and many many other kok/out-of-the-world/who-the-fuck-will-collect-this items...
8) Shit, i can't think of anymore stuff le... Darn...


Proof that i have not grown up AT ALL!!!
1) I love eating sweets (kam chek i think) and whenever i buy mixed candy at MiniToons, it will cost like $6+ and i always receive strange stares from the salesgirl at the counter for buying so much candy... So paiseh...
2) I still frequent the arcade occassionally... And i am still playing Daytona when i can drive a real car... Haha... And when i play DDR, it's almost obscene...
3) I still like soft toys!!! And now, i have a grand total of 9 soft toys on my bed to sleep with me... Haha... They are : Chicken Little, Small Poliwag, Big Poliwag, Snoopy, Dory, SeaHorse, Owl, Seal, Rabbit! All different animals!!! And the best part is that i will make sure all of them are there before i sleep... And if there are missing ones, i will steal them back from my bro's bed! Muahahahha!
4) I am still playing Pokemon Yellow Version with my POCKET GAME BOY! WTH!
5) During soccer with Kel and Co, one of us will start doing a stupid thing and the next thing we know, we are playing Catching. Diaoz...
6) OKie... I can't think of anymore... Thank Goodness...

OKie!!! Go Spec Mess liao! Good bye!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?