<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 18, 2006

Yay! I am on leave today! Just came back from a chalet outing with Kel and co at Downtown East yesterday... Super tired... Din get to sleep well for the past few nights... And ManUtd lost yesterday :(

Ohhh! Daena, Sayonara! I forgot to say goodbye to you! So sorry... I thot you were leaving on the 17th, but i read ur blog yesterday and 16th was your last day in Spore! Oops... Anyway, take care and have fun in US! Hope to see you back soon! I think by the time you come back, Adam and I would have ORDed loh! Woohoo!

Anyway, i didn't really get to enjoy myself at the chalet coz of a stupid injury while playing soccer last Thursday... It was the soccer selection for the inter-unit soccer competition, and in a bid to save a ball that was about to cross the goalline. i slided all the way through the entire sandpit and gosh, i suffered abrasion on the entire left side of my body, hands, knees, thigh... Ouch... And the worst part was that the ball still went in!!!!!! WTF! I hate it! I hate myself... Too garang again!!! It's strange, but when i play soccer, i hardly care about safety... I bet ChunWee will be damn worried, coz if i kena injured, he will have to do an injury report for me... Hhahah... Anyway, the abrasion is damn disgusting... I think it's the worst i have ever been through... In the end, i can't go to Wild Wild Wet, which was a disappointment... In the end, we went to Escape Theme Park, which i think it's damn boring becoz i have been there quite a few times already... The rides were the same, nothing changed... In the end, we were so sianz that we went to try the kiddy train ride, which is actually FOR KIDS!!! Hahha...Damn kok... And we had to squeeze into the seats!

Well, at least we get to play mahjong though.. The stupid room doesn't even have a table lo! In the end, i thot of a "brilliant" idea to create a table on the bed... Hahha.... But i couldn't even sit down properly with the stupid abrasion of mine, and my shorts were halfway down so that i could air it... It was a hilarious sight, and Bernard keep snapping pictures of me half-naked! WTH... Ohh! From our room's window, we could actually see people going up to the swimming pool! Hanming and Ber were damn pervert, keep snapping pictures! They even shot a picture of a female hippo wearing a swimsuit going up! It's damn disgusting!!!

Sianz... Tonight gotta go back le... And i have tuition 2mr! Must prepare assignments for my tuitee again......

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?