Sunday, October 29, 2006
Makiyo is super cute and funny!!! Hahaha!!! Was watching Jacky Wu's variety show with her inside whereby the contestants are not suppose to laugh throughout the thingy or they will get whacked in the ass!!! And Makiyo just can't stop laughing! She got whacked like countless times lo!!! And she was like ~itee!!! Haha... So poor thing...
Celebrated Dudley's birthday yesterday at his house with a round of badminton, a swim and BBQ!!! Happy birthday Dud!!!! Sorry i had to leave early coz Manutd was playing Bolton... Haha... Anw, hope u had a great birthday!!! And hopefully no one suffered diarrhoea from my satays! Anyway, Manutd won 4-0, woohoo!!! And a hat-trick from Rooney! Rawks!!! Go Manutd!!!
My tutee's maths exams are finally over! So can slack a little bit le!!! Yay!!! He said he could do most questions and he could get like 60+! If he can really get that kind of marks, i would be really happy lo!!! His last exam was like 29 :( If he could pass it would really be an achievement le... Hope he doesn't make careless mistakes because he really suck at doing workings... Haiz... Anyway, i realise that kids are really really naive... I dun really understand how he could laugh at a person's name "Rabu" in a question until he can't hold his pen properly and i had to give him a one-minute break to go to the kitchen to laugh his head off!!! In the end, his laughter was too contagious and i was laughing like an idiot too!!! He was like "Rabu, heheheheheh, rabu, muahahahahahahahehehehahahehahhamuahahahah" and after 5 seconds, he laugh his head off again!!!! Walau... And i joined in! OMG. I think i am really dumb. How i wish i was a kid again... No worries, just laughs...
All right! I think i am really becoming dumber... Perhaps it's becoz of the army... The way they go about doing things are dumb. Period. I shall not go into details coz that's gonna fill up pages and pages... And i do not wish to stain my blog with those filthy stuff... Anyway, back to being dumb... I just realised that i had left my Green Tea 1.5litre that i bought just now in the freezer, and i just took it out and guess what, i got a block of greentea ice. Great. Yokatta desu yo!!! Argghhh... Baka baka baka!!! I am a really gullible person eh... I always get cheated! I guess i should be more wary and paranoid from now on... A while ago, i was like quite free, so i went to search for Jap pen-pals through a website. I got to know this girl called Hiroko Ohkusa, and we constantly exchange emails everyday. So we actually traded our addresses and promised to write to each other. She said she sent me a letter, so i wrote her one too! After more than a month, i haven't seen her letter yet! Emails have ceased too... But last week, she suddenly spoke to me on MSN! I din noe it was her at first coz i couldn't recognise her email address, but she asked in chinese characters " ni shi shui" I knew it was one of my Jap pen-pals, so i went to find out who was it and well, it was really her. So i replied everything in Jap, and she could reply in Japanese characters too, until suddenly, she wrote in Chinese, " wo men ke yi shuo zhong wen ma?"I was stunned! Isn't she Jap? I started to get suspicious, and i continued using Jap until i finally asked her "Ninhonjin desu ka?" and she replied "Iie". Diaoz...... She's not Jap!!!!!!! To confirm my worst fears, i asked "Chuugokujin desu ka?" She din reply, maybe she dunno what's that... So i asked, "Are u from CHINA??? U studying in Spore?" OMG. She said YES!!!!!!!! WTH!!!!! Walau... Zhong guo mei pretending to be Jap!!! See!!! I get cheated so easily!!! I think i believe people too easily le... I am a easy target for con-man lo! Maybe i will buy strange stones from strange uncles who promise those stones can cure all sorts of illnesses! OMG! Am i that gullible???
I think i am PLAIN STUPID.
Celebrated Dudley's birthday yesterday at his house with a round of badminton, a swim and BBQ!!! Happy birthday Dud!!!! Sorry i had to leave early coz Manutd was playing Bolton... Haha... Anw, hope u had a great birthday!!! And hopefully no one suffered diarrhoea from my satays! Anyway, Manutd won 4-0, woohoo!!! And a hat-trick from Rooney! Rawks!!! Go Manutd!!!
My tutee's maths exams are finally over! So can slack a little bit le!!! Yay!!! He said he could do most questions and he could get like 60+! If he can really get that kind of marks, i would be really happy lo!!! His last exam was like 29 :( If he could pass it would really be an achievement le... Hope he doesn't make careless mistakes because he really suck at doing workings... Haiz... Anyway, i realise that kids are really really naive... I dun really understand how he could laugh at a person's name "Rabu" in a question until he can't hold his pen properly and i had to give him a one-minute break to go to the kitchen to laugh his head off!!! In the end, his laughter was too contagious and i was laughing like an idiot too!!! He was like "Rabu, heheheheheh, rabu, muahahahahahahahehehehahahehahhamuahahahah" and after 5 seconds, he laugh his head off again!!!! Walau... And i joined in! OMG. I think i am really dumb. How i wish i was a kid again... No worries, just laughs...
All right! I think i am really becoming dumber... Perhaps it's becoz of the army... The way they go about doing things are dumb. Period. I shall not go into details coz that's gonna fill up pages and pages... And i do not wish to stain my blog with those filthy stuff... Anyway, back to being dumb... I just realised that i had left my Green Tea 1.5litre that i bought just now in the freezer, and i just took it out and guess what, i got a block of greentea ice. Great. Yokatta desu yo!!! Argghhh... Baka baka baka!!! I am a really gullible person eh... I always get cheated! I guess i should be more wary and paranoid from now on... A while ago, i was like quite free, so i went to search for Jap pen-pals through a website. I got to know this girl called Hiroko Ohkusa, and we constantly exchange emails everyday. So we actually traded our addresses and promised to write to each other. She said she sent me a letter, so i wrote her one too! After more than a month, i haven't seen her letter yet! Emails have ceased too... But last week, she suddenly spoke to me on MSN! I din noe it was her at first coz i couldn't recognise her email address, but she asked in chinese characters " ni shi shui" I knew it was one of my Jap pen-pals, so i went to find out who was it and well, it was really her. So i replied everything in Jap, and she could reply in Japanese characters too, until suddenly, she wrote in Chinese, " wo men ke yi shuo zhong wen ma?"I was stunned! Isn't she Jap? I started to get suspicious, and i continued using Jap until i finally asked her "Ninhonjin desu ka?" and she replied "Iie". Diaoz...... She's not Jap!!!!!!! To confirm my worst fears, i asked "Chuugokujin desu ka?" She din reply, maybe she dunno what's that... So i asked, "Are u from CHINA??? U studying in Spore?" OMG. She said YES!!!!!!!! WTH!!!!! Walau... Zhong guo mei pretending to be Jap!!! See!!! I get cheated so easily!!! I think i believe people too easily le... I am a easy target for con-man lo! Maybe i will buy strange stones from strange uncles who promise those stones can cure all sorts of illnesses! OMG! Am i that gullible???
I think i am PLAIN STUPID.
Comments:
Post a Comment