Sunday, October 15, 2006
Sianz!!! Got to go back camp in like 30mins time! I hate it! There's so much work nowsdays... Hardly have time to study my Jap!!! I think i forgot some of my Jap work le! Oh no!!!
My tutee passed the exam that i gave him!!! 62 marks! Woohoo! I hope he can do it too at his school's exam! I wonder whether did i set the paper like too easy or something... Haha... Not that i doubt my student's ability, but his carelessness will be the death of his grade... Like 105 + 25 = 120!!! WTH! This is damn serious eh... I think i will buy him a chocolate bar to commend him for passing the test...
Went to watch The Departed with Dudley and co yesterday! It was quite nice, but KOK ending... There's so much violence that the movie earned itself a M18 rating... I want to watch Death Note next week!!!!!!! And Lam wanna watch too... I bet it will be a really COOOOLLLLLD afternoon next weekend when we meet up... Hahhaha... A typical Lam joke would be " Later the book jump out of the screen and fall on ur lap, then you can kill people le..... HAHAHAHHAHA" Diaoz....
OKie.... Got to go le... Cya! Mukiryoku desu yo!!!
My tutee passed the exam that i gave him!!! 62 marks! Woohoo! I hope he can do it too at his school's exam! I wonder whether did i set the paper like too easy or something... Haha... Not that i doubt my student's ability, but his carelessness will be the death of his grade... Like 105 + 25 = 120!!! WTH! This is damn serious eh... I think i will buy him a chocolate bar to commend him for passing the test...
Went to watch The Departed with Dudley and co yesterday! It was quite nice, but KOK ending... There's so much violence that the movie earned itself a M18 rating... I want to watch Death Note next week!!!!!!! And Lam wanna watch too... I bet it will be a really COOOOLLLLLD afternoon next weekend when we meet up... Hahhaha... A typical Lam joke would be " Later the book jump out of the screen and fall on ur lap, then you can kill people le..... HAHAHAHHAHA" Diaoz....
OKie.... Got to go le... Cya! Mukiryoku desu yo!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment